I need help please

Also I am thinking about carving grooves on my board to help prevent wheel bite, any suggestion on that?

Does anyone have any experience repainting their trucks, I just had a new idea for an awesome color scheme.

5mm

Glue sandpaper to the wheel, turn on the motors, press wheels into the deck.

Just like any other thing you paint. Be aware that the paint will look like shit after the first few runs, as lots of pepples will hit it.

Yes, this. Or just use griptape which has already adhesive on it, and is often found in the vicinity of skateboards.

1 Like

What do you think the minimum motor clearance is.

But positioning matters a lot too, depending on where the motors are relative to the wheels. Similar to this:

Also motors that are behind wheels seem to catch more debris than motors that are before wheels, in the direction of the forward roll.

1 Like

The gap between my deck and enclosure is like .5 inch what would be a gasket to get.

laughs in 16mm of motor ground clearance

1 Like

Any rubber or closed cell foam sheet should work. Rubber sheets are cheap and easy to find.

Photos requested

How are your motors? Are they forward or rear of the wheels?

forward

3 Likes

I dont know what trucks you are using, but other then that you basically have the same drive train setup (mine is single)

bn220, bn motor mounts, 6368 motors, caguamas

I have caliber 2 , bn mount, 6374 motor, and caguamas.

yeah pretty much the same. I presume you’re using the right size belts so you don’t have to keep your screws pointing down like me?

Dont have a belt yet, I am still waiting on my wheel pulley and I still need to figure out my motor placement.

1 Like

gotcha. Pulleys are gonna be a bitch for you since those axles are short asf. I found a good setup to be BN in the back and caliber 2 in the front.
cheap and very usable

1 Like

So one truck will be longer than the other?

bn184s are almost the same width as standard caliber, the axles just stick out a bit more