Good Deals Thread

Post some good deals down below.

19 Likes

Need a good deal on pullys for them

2 Likes

Or just any push fit pulleys above 40t. It’s mad how hard we need to work for them :expressionless:

6 Likes

@moon where is your design for kegel core?

I just designed one last night

That’s efficiency right there

3 Likes

We’ll have some soon. Finalizing some testing on some press fit pulleys.

9 Likes

Will they be available from your eu warehouse Dexter? You know… the one you’re about to go and sort out for us :joy:

Seriously though. My last order from the site was $40 with a $35 import fee attached on top, it’s prohibitive to buy smaller items unfortunately.

2 Likes

Sorry no eu yet :sob: not sure when.

1 Like

Ahhh man! Didn’t know you were here yet. Welcome to the other place. Extortion soon to follow.

3 Likes

where you follow, extortion follows!

6 Likes

You didn’t know @torqueboards was here he was having issues with his avatar thus why he has groot and now should only be referred to as grootboards.

2 Likes

:smile:

12 Likes

10OFFESK8

This gives a 10% discount on anything in the EU store : http://www.surf-rodz.eu

Also,

In case of group buys (5+ sets) we can also potentially add some goodies or some extra % to the discount

:smiley: hope you enjoy it guys !

3 Likes

@riako I hope you see this too

1 Like

Awesome thanks for sharing !! This is cheaper and includ bearings ! Just still don’t know if I go with front RKP or TKP with the REAR TKP … ^^

1 Like

Front TKP, rear RKP. But I didn’t really like it.

1 Like

I don’t know where best to post it, so I will just add it here.
I got a 10% discount code for the next purchase from Titus. They sell all kind of skate stuff manly interesting for EU people I guess. I bought my tsg pass there.
https://www.titus-shop.com/en/

Just enter the code 6C0751F7 when checking out and get 10% off.
The code is valid from today for one month and can be used only for one order, so first come first serve.

5 Likes

oh dear that titus shop is going to cost me, cannot resist 80’s powell - I still need that tony/mcgill shape lol

6 Likes

Couldn’t agree with you more.
This in not a reissue, it is my last skateboard from my teens. Changed bushings and bearings and gave it to my youngest daughter .

17 Likes