So after a full overhaul and a few hard test runs around here, I drive out to some cool trails about an hour from me and this happens:
Battery voltage drops off a cliff. Duty cycle hits 114%(!?). Lights are on but nothing’s happening. I wasn’t pushing it hard at all. Wasn’t hitting crazy rough terrain. Metr tells me I’ve got about 7v coming in. BMS app tells me I’ve got 50v going out.
Anyway, I drag the thing back to the car. Drive back home and strip it down to see what’s up. Everything looks intact. No soot. No exploded components. Everything looks mint. I can measure 50v coming in on the main power lines at the PCB. I checked the momentary switch just in case but it’s fine. The second fucking Unity within a few small km’s is ded.
Notice also at 13:13:14.015 there’s a voltage blip there as well.
I’m guessing that this isn’t symptomatic of the usual anti-spark death issue.
Paging @Deodand, @Fatglottis, @seaborder: Is there anything I can do to further troubleshoot this?
I swear to God, I’m losing faith in this shit.