Build of the Year 2023 Official - Nominations (SERIOUS)

I’m nominating @Tasventouras for his 4wd racer. He’s been killing it on the track with it too!

I’ll likely nominate more but anything else i immediately thought of from top of my head had already been nominated.

14 Likes

Thanks @JeffyJ, heres my pic

12 Likes

Copying a longboard deck

This one does not meet SHITTY BOTY 2023 nom criteria. It needs to be rideable before the end of the year. This is likely eligible for SHITTY BOTY 2024 though. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Are you thinking of one of last years nominees?

2 Likes

TECHNICALLY @MatteoFPV couldn’t compete last year as he didn’t finish the build until mid Jan 2023

So I am definitely nominating this one as well. It was the core influence for Frankendick the second and that one has become one of my favourite and most reliable boards ever.

4 Likes

Red crayon master race

9 Likes

Please respect the SERIOUS tag, benjamin

2 Likes

I’m VERY serious about red crayons

4 Likes

And I’m VERY serious about the amount of dye in my threadlocker

3 Likes

You guys… we only have 9 boards nominated… come on. You can do better.

Sad Panda GIF - Sad Panda Cry - Discover & Share GIFs

1 Like

I’ll nom @Evwan’s Dusk R2. Its apparently a brand new board, he just reused the build thread from Dusk R1. And some parts. And the name. But it’s totally a different build. I dont know if I believe that, but the great thing about not being in charge of BOTY this year is that I dont have to respect (or even understand) the rules.

Evan was definitely one of the interns we had last year. He builds some of the skateboards ive ever seen.

7 Likes

My 2 nominations :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Haha thanks Jimmy! Here’s my image:

11 Likes

picture

7 Likes

Well since nobody took the fucking hint and nominated my darling Frankendick, I’m gonna be that guy

I nominate my own build Frankendick the second because i’m just narcissistic like that.

Deal with it.

10 Likes

Ooh yeah Ryans build was a good one

2 Likes

Tyty, here’s the pic

10 Likes

Actually @glyphiks , id like to nominate the Step Bro, that was so nicely done.

2 Likes

Nominating @tuckjohn crazy board

I know he doesn’t come on here often but I know him irl and it’s definitely worth of nomination

8 Likes