Esk8 confessional

Oh, she will

2 Likes

Youd never see her without a comment about your itchy sheets again. Shed also never sleep over again. Could be an even trade off…

2 Likes

I had the same fall/potentiometer break/full throttle but luckily turned off puck instead because I couldn’t walk. Sorry you had a rough end result.

1 Like

Ouch! And thanks

1 Like

So some time ago I lured myself with the illusion that building quadcopters was overhall cheaper than building esk8s…

1. this is a lie
  2. I still want to buy every new esk8 gear I see
  3. I haven’t had time to fix my THREE boards in months (and I’m affraid about the sleeping batteries going out of balance)
  4. I’m even more broke than before
8 Likes

Oh boy. Let’s just rip this band-aid off now.

So this might come as news to some of you but sometimes I talk a lot of shit and enjoy beating certain topics to death.

just look at this asshole:

So… I bought a OneWheel.

I’ve earned this beat down, do your worst gents.

17 Likes

let’s see it man! What kind?

I’ll be keeping this shame to myself thank you very much.

7 Likes

He needs at least 2km range to get to the closest mcdonalds and back so my guess is he got the XR with an additional charge and ride pack

17 Likes

What are you gonna do with the wheel once both ends snap off when you first stand on it?

17 Likes

Look here you string bean of a man-child.

I’ve managed just fine on a Pint I’ll have you know.

Edit: fuck you Alfonso. At least I can go outside, enjoy prison island.

10 Likes

5puwmx

13 Likes

Make sure you wear a helmet. We don’t want you ending up like this guy

Fat+guy+skateboarding_310f20_3586123 (1)

10 Likes

I know a place you can get an extended range pack for it. Usually you need a hydraulic press for it to fit, but you can just stand on it

11 Likes

Honestly I’m just kind of hurt you didn’t tag me or tell me…had to find out like this.

:pensive:

I guess I’m really not that big of a deal…

:pensive:

11 Likes

Are we gonna have to keep doing this Mario?

I thought we already established that the notoriety of being involved in a movie pulling a whopping 20% Rotten Tomatoes score outweighs your YouTube fame. Don’t make me keep bringing this up.

8 Likes

Not compared to Andrew anyway.

giphy-downsized-large (2)

14 Likes

I’ll have you know, that the major motion picture you’re disparaging features world class talent like Dennis Hopper, John Leguizamo (who deserves a Nobel Peace Prize for laughing in Steven Seagal’s face), and most importantly, me, Mr. Bob Hoskins.

3 Likes

I was not in fact disparaging Super Mario Bros. (1993) and them’s fightin words for you to even suggest it.

Besides, that has a 28% on RT. :joy:

5 Likes

eskate bro hug

2 Likes