Pulled over today(USA, CA)

Omg, you literally got trolled by a cop for crossing over his bridge! :rofl: He was just out on on patroll , patrolling the highways (and highway overpasses :roll_eyes:) like a good highway patroll man. He probably couldn’t even see you when you were riding in the “city”, which ain’t his jurisdiction, but as soon as you crossed his bridge, he jumps out of the bushes to harass you…like a troll. See what I’m getting at? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :rofl:

I think he was a wizard. :thinking:

10 Likes

Don’t try to come through West Hollywood. They’ll look up your boards specs online or parts if it’s built.

To be faaaaaair, if he’s been posting here it’s possible he’s on an FBI watchlist because of all of our murder and gang activities.

5 Likes

Ah yes, all the murder boards and dickasaurus gang activity. You’ve got my attention. :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

sk8gang sk8gang sk8gang

5 Likes

dude we made @BenjaminF kill a OneWheeler the other night to patch in.

Drive by tridenting.

5 Likes

About that. When am I allowed to wash the blood off my hands and penis?

3 Likes

They finally caught on to all our secrete code words for crimes. Like VESC, 30Q, anti-spark, ERPM ect… They’re onto us.

7 Likes

That’s cute, Prospect.

1 Like

Hey man, Ill give you 30Q’s of anti-spark if you reach into my enclosure and BMS my channel truck. Youre not a cop are you?

5 Likes

That’s disgusting

6 Likes

Dont yuck my yums. He’s jonesing for some mAh and im just trying to get my bearing sleeve greased. We are both consenting adults.

9 Likes

As you can all see our newest gang member will fit in just fine.

We did give him a lot of acid though. Phase 2 of the initiation.

3 Likes

Acid?! You told me that you were just SWDprog-ing me to hw6 what the fuck

4 Likes

It’s just a couple drops of Flux on some fish paper. You’ll love it.

6 Likes

Can I just skip to phase 2 of the initiation at pdx?

4 Likes

Haha, this made me lol! I had no idea the “three-goats-passing-a-bridge-guarded-by-a-troll” children story was told in the US as well. It is what you was refering to, right?

1 Like

In the US its not three goats, from my memory. But yeah, we have the story about the bridge troll. On a somewhat related note, my guy can get you 15 grams of Bridge Troll for some TKP :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

The story is called 3 Billy Goats Gruff…

Do you even nursery rhyme bro?

2 Likes

I think that might have been something I read when I was younger but I forgot. I was just generally referring to trolls that live under bridges and harass passerbys.

1 Like