ESK8 WORLD MAP - Where do you live? Post your location and find local riders

Same. Never heard about that. San Diego is San Diego in German. A name for a City.

@Agressivstreetlamp

We’ve never anal networked Dave. I’m not sure how I feel about that.

Ever pooped down south? Like deep south

8 Likes

Sandi is medieval German slang.

“Ich habe einen juckreiz in die sandi.”
and
“Guck mal! Da kommt Flippy, die lustige ego!”

Everyone knows that. Smh

1 Like

I pooped in Devon for a while but then I let my knob do the thinking for a bit and had to run away…

It’s quite a picture, “opening up” to your local network… I do some of my best thinking when I’m networking.

2 Likes

USA.

Oregon.

Portland.

I probably don’t want to ride with you because you probably ride a OneWheel and I can’t be seen in public with you people.

14 Likes

this looks so beautiful.

1 Like

Santiago
Chile :chile:
:crazy_face:

3 Likes

The Hawaiian Islands
Oahu
Kaneohe
Eh no steal my slipa!

4 Likes

Mojave desert

3 Likes

USA
Washington State
Tacoma :bridge_at_night:

1 Like

USA
California
Santa Cruz / Monterey

Lets shred! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

France
Bourgogne :snail::fork_and_knife::grapes::wine_glass:
Yonne (89)
between Paris (where I leave +12 years until Xmas18) and Lyon
in a sweet little town called Auxerre (where Im born)

8 Likes

Awesome to see that guys are using the map :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Jacksonville North Carolina, on the coast! I haven’t seen any other eboards except a guy selling some blitzart boards. And my crazy pack of 4 and a half (he is 4 and like half the size of us hahaha) that I’ve convinced to ride them haha

1 Like

Raleigh, NC and Wrightsville Beach, NC. I go to NCSU for school. We have a college group me and a city-wide FB group. I know Charlotte has organized a couple group rides on reddit.

Are you at NCSU? I ride DIY but it looks like a Boosted Board :smile:

Indeed, do not think I have seen you/your board, but I haven’t exactly seen many people on their boards, maybe 10-15 different people max (how many I have seen) but I am sure there are more people w/ boards that didn’t coincide with my schedule last year. But I may have, could’ve just forgotten if I had though, depends if your route was similar to mine.

Where is this atttttttt mannnnnnnnnnnnn, feels lonely only ever riding alone, I haven’t seen anyone ride together.

1 Like

I live near Offenburg, Germany.
@Riako Not far away from Strasbourg.:blush:

3 Likes

Anyone near Plymouth, Massachusetts?