Esk8 confessional

100 posts were merged into an existing topic: Welcome to Derail Jail

Haven’t done much since surgery on Monday. Like, have only been out of the house to grab something out of my car at night.

Got my shit together and got some decent sleep to wake up today to be able to skate most of it.

It’s motherfucking 15F and snowing. Under 32F the entire week it looks like.

Fuck Ohio. I’m wrapping derp arm in something and skating tomorrow.

7 Likes

Man today is shit. The wind penetrates all of my layers plus one.

Just snow if you’re going to be annoyingly cold.

9 Likes

I’m currently considering quitting esk8.

Just too many things going wrong lately…

6 Likes

If its esk8 related why not post a little about it? Maybe we can help? :frowning:

1 Like

Its both, real world (esk8 related) and esk8 directly.

Currently driving home with the train after dragging my mtb 2km behind me :

(thats just 1 part)

Might write a paragraph later.

6 Likes

Currently Ive got TB110s, My secret santa gift, and 2 other packages at the mail room of the school and I cant sit still waiting for the last 30 minutes to pass before it opens :roll_eyes:

Not much of a confession but I havnt had a skate for a few months now so… :tumbleweed: (how is this not an emoji?)

8 Likes

Sploosh

11 Likes

I’m addicted to esk8n’ however have to reduce my amount of ridin or give up due to breakouts on my forehead caused by my helmet contact patch. I look like a teenager with raging hormones, but an old man i am… sheeshhhh…

14 Likes

I dripped a metric fuck ton of green lock tight in new bearings at Barrett junction and nothing bad happened. I had time to change them that night but didn’t.

11 Likes

Update: I’ve seen 3 kids on my street with new Christmas skateboards

16 Likes

Yep, riding like a thief every time I step outside and looking over my shoulders constantly

5 Likes

I have a confession. Sometimes I grab my dirty TB110’s and squeeze 'em just to feel the sweet urethane flexing.

Then I go wash my filthy whore hands in the sink…

16 Likes

do you sniff them too?
new 'thane smells awesome…
don’t be afraid to say so… everybody does it!!!

4 Likes

tomorrow I paint an wrought-iron fence… FML… but it;s for my parents…

5 Likes

i tried mounting my enclosure with inserts but failed miserably. i got lazy and decided to drill holes threw the deck to mount enclosure (cause i wanted to ride). I now have a FG enclosure made for my deck…I regret drilling holes through my RedEmber 44 :unamused:

12 Likes

Vesc 75/300 x 4 have been sitting my cart for 2 months because I am waiting for a certain news
Event to happen. Skatan forgive me, I do wish the U.K. the best.

For penance, I’ll continue to live under the rule of a man-child dunce.

10 Likes

i bought these motors and actually fixed them ! chipping out the remaining magnet pieces and glueing in a new one was a major pain, but i did it !!

way to get a pair of 6374 for 40€ :star_struck:

props to @Acido for sending me replacement magnets, you are the man!

ps: and yes i did battle harden them on the way

10 Likes

and i should’nt be so ignorant all the time…

just learned that stock unity bluetooth works with ios & xmatic out of the box by simply trying, after not having found any info about it

1 Like

@professor_shartsis & @hummieee worked it out

13 Likes