eBoosted enclosures updates

Select “make it custom”, then exclude the trucks. You might have to try it a couple times to get it to load.

3 Likes

Any update on the larger enclosure for the IDEA deck?

4 Likes

please make it more “spacious” on the inside. I was barely able to fit an Unity in there and it was a tight fit. The last compartment was too small…

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t know how people are fitting 12s4p of 21700 cells into that enclosure, so little space remains…

2 Likes

Yep haha, if anyone has a photo of one with a 12S4P in it pictured that would be great to see. Im in the planning phase right now.

3 Likes

Some builds in this thread have such a setup:

As well as these:

There was another great build where the guy potted his entire battery, but can’t find it anymore… :frowning:

Ahhh i was referring to the IDEA setup haha.

2 Likes

It’s next up, just finished the flowstste after several months of design

9 Likes

Thanks! Order placed

1 Like

Niiice, any details on expected size, cost vs the current SS idea deck enclosure?

1 Like

Also when it’s expected to be ready for sale?

4 Likes

so I just broke my 2nd switchblade, does anyone know of other decks that the eBoosted switchblade enclosure will fit?

I’m looking at a Bozboard Lovechild as a possible swap right now. found a cheap one on FB

The team at FlowState make the decks for my “ZFG esk8” brand. They sent me some sneaky pictures of the planks that these new enclosures will be used on.

They love doing crazy colorways!

7 Likes

Decks look nice.
Do they have any online presence? Can’t seem to find anything.

1 Like

@tipsy They are active on Instagram, look them up under @flowstate_esk8

Has anybody configured a 14s4p in a 42" demonseed enclosure? Piccies?

Search turned up some comments but no packs and enclosure

Hello guys:
Sorry for such as long wait but this project took way longer than expected. The Idea MS is ready amd it’s beautiful.

This is the second iteration of the enclosure for the amazing Idea deck. The previous version was the SS which made over-the-bracket cell mounting a difficult task due space constrains. This new version called MS (Mixed Stack) not only fixes this issue by adding more room on the ends but adds the posibility to mount 2 sack of 21700 cells plus the bracket, this gives a total room for 64 cells asmart BMS and an ESC. Different configurations and combinations will be up to the creativity of the builder.

I can’t wait to see the builds you will come out with this enclosure version.

Orders can be placed on this link Idea MS

12 Likes

@eBoosted does the switchblade enclosure on your website work with this deck?

2015 40inch time machine

Man idk how you always do it, beautiful work Alan

3 Likes

It says “Switchblade 40” on the deck graphic so it definitely should. There’s a slight chance it might not be a perfect fit, but I think the bottom concave has been the same across switchblade generations so I’m 90% certain it’ll be fine.

1 Like