DIY eskate services/parts map

If there are actually Canadians who will do commission packs please put them in the thread!

1 Like

the main problem for a wiki thread is usually the lack of constant update, as either OP needs to stay on top of things or other forum user contribute to the wiki content. i get that not everyone thinks they have the authority to edit the wiki, and we really should have a system to get it updated from time to time.

2 Likes

Add to it you animal.

4 Likes

Know anyone on the west coast? If not I’m working on a portfolio for doing these services out here.

I moved to Bristol, BS16 2HT
Thanks for putting me on there <3

Most people list their location in their profile. There’s multiple on the west coast

3 Likes

West coast Canada?

Nope, my mistake. But maybe Portland Oregon is close enough.

Ask @BenjaminF if it’s worth cross border shipping

1 Like

It’s never worth the shipping if I can get it from inside the country. Thanks trump.

I am willing to ship to Canada but it would definitely be cheaper for the customer if there was someone in mapleland.

where on the weast coast
nvm i see canadia

OK starting to build out the list, some may be in multiple categories.

1 Like

I still see only American and euro stuff

and yet still no Apex Boards on your map! :smiley:

3 Likes

@Lee_Wright @tech.shit

Just started, the list is long

1 Like

Man look at all that space in the middle I would fit perfectly in. :joy::joy::joy: is your pre order deck really that cheap?

@TheRef

I just seen your post of Facebook, where did you get the 107AUD from?? It’s $395 AUD, about $290USD,

10% off with code ESK8NEWS

Let me know what city/town you want to be associated with in the map and i will add you.

1 Like

I add to the list with one or two a day, when I get five minutes, currently working on the battery/range/speed calculator dashboard.

Dude that is a super neat website! I see you have Full Send already taken care of :ok_hand: cheers legend.

3 Likes

@TheRef

3 Likes