Battery Building Services by Skyart the skating duck

Been a little while coming, I wanted to make a dedicated thread to my battery builds as they are stacking up now. With a dozen or so batteries out there I feel confident enough to say that I can build a battery for just about any esk8, and probbably other applications. If you have had a battery experience with me please post below, and dont hide any of the ugly details, I would like to be as transparent as possible.

My goal: Build quality, long lasting batteries and provide a reasonable repair/replacement guarantee.

Things happen, bad solder joints, bad welds, doesn’t take much to render a battery “broken” or “faulty” I will do my best to build my packs using all reasonable safe and durable building practices. If/when an issue is found if the pack is not like a million years old, and if you can ship it to me, I will fix it or work something out with you so that you are not left battery less and esk8less…I hate not being able to ride because of something someone screwed up, and so I would hate to leave you in that possition.

Parts

-My nickel comes mostly from Fogstar.
-Fishpaper from 143ptags.
-Shrink wrap from Amazon
-Cells, this is kind of big one, I keep a reasonable stock of the more popular cells like 30q, p42a, and a few others, you are always welcome to buy cells and have them shipped to me, or buy cells from me, I buy in bulk and can usualy beat the price you would pay for 40-60 cells.
-BMS, I highly prefer using a smart bms, it helps trouble shoot, helps keep an eye on things, just overall I feel its functionality is too important to pass up. I can however use other BMS if you send them to me. Otherwise I only stock smart bms, and I have some small 10s bms that I can use on 10s pack.

Payment

I charge a $75 dollar non refundable deposit to start building you a pack. To clarify, once I start welding and soldering, if you change your mind, and dont want a pack at all, you lose the $75. This is because now i have to finish building the pack or tear it down and lose time and material, or try to sell it once its done…not into all of that. (Edit i now charge 50% of the battwry build upfront, $75 of that is your non refundable deposit)

Once you pay the $75 I build your battery, will post pics here and probbaly in a PM thread I have going with you. Once it’s done you pay the remaining balance and I ship, ezpz.

Prices for packs very depending on cell count and cell type mostly. I charge 6$ per cell for labor and material,
Bms is generally $45 cell cost varies, so PM for that.
Price excludes shipping and paypal fees.

Last thing, I have a full time job and am married. A firm believer that if any marriage is going to succeed you have to invest time in it. So building time is limited. I generally ask for 2 weeks to build 1 pack, normally I build them faster but just to be on the safe side I ask for 2 weeks.

TLDR: I build you pack, you pay for cells + $5.5 for labor and material + BMS ~$45ish + shipping and paypal fee, 2 weeks build time, “guarantee”

Email for inquiries Artem.sdr@gmail.com or DM me.

Now some pics

Variety of pictures, some are finished, some are works in progress, you get the idea.

Happy riding!!

60 Likes

Free bump for purple nips. Haha

9 Likes

Haha! Lol, yall need to stop hating on those, i rode them for like 3 months

4 Likes

Definitely one of the most beautiful battery builders here. So good in fact, it almost doesn’t seem like he rides anymore

Buy this shit NOW :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Free the purple nips.

Honestly, @Skyart you do awesome werk I’d feel comfortable sending anyone your way…

all the best and good luck brother

5 Likes

As a current owner of @Skyart work, 10/10 would buy again.

7 Likes

Thank you for your kimd words and words of confidence! Glad this thread got some good attention before you know who hopped in here and started bagging on me lol :rofl::rofl:

Woot! Yeah love this pack! Mine is killing it!

2 Likes

Lol! Not sure if it matters a whole lot but yeah I might move it over :sweat_smile: thanks bro! I have really been enjoying building these pixie boxes of juice!

3 Likes

As long as you don’t move to a remote island and start ghosting customers…

4 Likes

Baaahahahaha! Il let your boy speak for those guys :rofl:

1 Like

9 Likes

Oh shit. Love those :heart_eyes:
Plz save them for my plutonium
I don’t want anyone else to get cursed with them :rofl:

4 Likes

Here we go

6 Likes

You got it homie

1 Like

I only have 12, might need some more if you decide to go HV

2 Likes

I’m still debating whether I want to install the stormcore garbage on the flux or just save it and buy a second one for the 4wd bitch

4 Likes

100D ? :eyes::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Install it and then buy another and use them both on the 4wd

1 Like

Nah man. I have a slightly Bigger than average pipi size. Got nothing to prove 12s is enough
No need for HV atm

7 Likes