[WIKI] Trusted Battery Builders (Serious)

That guy was hilarious. " We built a pack and hacked a mboards battery " ready to start business! Don’t remember if that was the name of not

1 Like

Nice enough guy, just didn’t do his research. And as @Acido says, we’ve got some really strong options here now.

3 Likes

Think he was on trusted vendors list. Anyways…he ghosted and saw my messages for @Lazairtyler. Seems pretty scammy to me.

Instagram account is gone now

It’s still up, you might be blocked

1 Like

What does it take to get added to this list?

I would like to nominate @Skyart

I have not purchased a battery from him myself, but looking over his work I’m certain that some of his customers would sing his praises and trust him to build another pack in a heartbeat.

I wish I could say the same about myself, but my customers keep getting banned :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

snap! Its getting serious! Thanks for the recomend!

2 Likes

Ditto
I regularly take the smorgasboard for 25-30 mile rides without fear of her dying on me.

1 Like

I’d like to nominate @bwahl602 , battery builds can be seen:

1 Like

I think this list needs some updating, for sure we can throw you on there by now.

3 Likes

I think both of you deserve it, y’all’ve been cranking out tons of good work

5 Likes

I believe @BenjaminF @Skyart @ZachTetra @A13XR3 should all be added.

5 Likes

Yall are too kind :blush:

The first post is a wiki, so you should be able to add the names you want to see up there :grin:

2 Likes

Alright, I think we’re up to date here with trusted US battery builders. If anyone has any EU or elsewhere builders to put up, you should do it!
I’m quite fond of how the “iron sharpens iron” mentality has raised the bar in battery building/safety around here. From looking around the web I believe we have some of the top echelon of hobby battery pack builders here.

3 Likes

Even out newer builders are starting with quality worth so much more than the old ‘professionals’ from years before… @JoeyZ5 is setting a new president for attention to detail, if I wasn’t making stuff myself I’d consider buying art like that in a heartbeat!

8 Likes

Agree, @JoeyZ5 is on point. Impressive!

2 Likes

@Simeon should be on that list too: quality batteries and connections, super fast shipping and his customer care is on another level. For real though he is really helping my n00b ass out A LOT.

3 Likes

I will recommend if you want to add @jack.luis in USA
Take care

4 Likes

5 Likes

How do I pm people? I’m in serious need of a battery and I’m brand new to the forum.