Best threads of the year! (I'm never serious)

As suggested by my best friend @Dareno here’s a thread where we talk about our favorite threads of the year. You know those threads where you can’t stop reading while giggling like a school girl. The post that inspired us linked below.

Thing1/ 1st(good)build /vesc6 /dual 6355 /12s5p

4 Likes

https://forum.esk8.news/t/hyperion-thread-hyperion-systems-has-responded/9315?u=sn4pz

Shameless plug for a thread I pull up when I need a good laugh. The evil kind of laugh… The best kind :wink:

tenor (19)

4 Likes

Wonder how many times I’ve said where’s my charger :joy:

3 Likes

I think that’s 11 if you include this one :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Best Shakespearean tragic comedy of the year.

(I was the real victim here)

3 Likes

Here I was thinking I’ve spent quite a pretty penny on my nearly complete build. You paid probably just as much as I’ve spent total, in advance, to this one vender.

And did not get shit. :pensive:

3 Likes

Getting my money back, as well as crushing his social presence and others interests in his services is PLENTY

I’ll be the first to admit I’m toxic as fuck, and this is the first event of this magnitude for me, but I still had a blast :joy:

5 Likes

The best thread of the Year got deleted already.
That shit with Dickoz & Sydney was gold

13 Likes

I wonder if @SeanHacker saved it in his deckoz folder

4 Likes

Right I was speaking in terms of “getting” anything for your time and money. I have a pile of FOCBOXes. :mechanical_arm:

2 Likes

Even though I gave him shit pretty often I do legitimately wish Sydney would just come back.
Dickoz can stay gone.

4 Likes

I mean, it’s intangible benefits vs tangible.

I made a few very valuable allies, have a new battery hookup, and am getting a board that means so much more to me. I’ll take all that positive for just a little bit of my time.

1 Like

@SeanHacker is Deckoz.

5 Likes

Can’t be, I’ve seen him stand up

3 Likes

Again I can’t find my favorite threads.

One of my favorites is in several parts.

When that guy tried selling his banged-up Tb direct drive build over on the builders forum.
I called him out for them looking like shit.
He told me to fuck off so I tricked him into posting them for sale over here. him thinking I was being helpful, only for him to get flamed by the entire Community instead lol

9 Likes

You mean @habibobo or whatever lol

3 Likes

Yeah that dude

1 Like

I might have it. I’ll have to check a little later.

4 Likes

This is my favourite…especially since it turned out to not be a scam! :rofl:

2 Likes

3 Likes