Haero Bro model

Come on guys, fess up, who’s got a Haero Bro model incoming?

@ixf @mmaner @glyphiks @Riako @FredXanadu @Venom121212 @topcloud @Andy87 @Sender @Tamatoa @taz @tomiboi @magharees @Pimousse @BigBen @NoWind @okp @Mobutusan

12 Likes

Meeeeeeeee.

3 Likes

#metoo

2 Likes

The waiting is killing me…

3 Likes

Here I thought you were a long shot, many will be happy you did though!

I spoke to them just a few days ago, boards are in production and it sounds like they will be available to purchase once they have stock… im not gonna be able to resist

3 Likes

Not me but I do want one, I just hope they will still be there when I can afford to upgrade the deck I have.

1 Like

Was sorely tempted but no justifying another distraction. Looking forward to seeing your builds compadres

2 Likes

Meeeeeeeee

2 Likes

Looks definitely good!

1 Like

Sure thing :point_up::relieved:

3 Likes

Unfortunately I still have to build out my Colab deck. Poor me.

BUT, @mmaner has one incoming and he is my build buddy so we will surely do a good comparision!

I am trying to talk him into to do identical builds battery and mechanically wise so we can do a good comparison between 2 of the highest end players in the MTB arena- Colab and Haero.

Fuck, maybe I will just order one too.

11 Likes

So I should bring a 70 lbs bag of decks to US ? :smiley:

8 Likes

Might as well. Just give them all the @Sender and @mmaner, you’ll go home with the best souvenirs imaginable!

5 Likes

I do, looking forward to it.

4 Likes

I want one so bad but I told myself I’d never do an indie gogo or Kickstarter again after being burned. Plus a new deck was my last esk8 purchase. Gotta spread out the product so the lady doesn’t question my motives.

Not gonna lie, I really considered changing my mind. It looks like a wonderful manual deck. We’ll see how it electrifies.

4 Likes

Gotta get one when I’ll build my first EMTB ! I want something to jump crazy :wink:

3 Likes

I do :). Can’t wait to compare with colab

2 Likes

Yes please!

3 Likes

10 Likes