Apex Boards - UK Storefront

Exactamente :wink: soon my friends :wink: next week we’ll drop the Infos. Everything else is leaked information so maybe not 100% correct :yum:

11 Likes

I’m sure i make mistakes in at least 50% of words that I write (i’m from Spain, speak Spanish, and I suck at it) but I like that people point out my errors so i can learn!!.
So, not to sound douchy but it is expelled “Exactamente”!!

I love when people use Spanish words when speaking English bc i do the opposite all the time!

3 Likes

Don’t know what you mean :thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Exaktly

Igualmente!

4 Likes

Sneek peak here https://forum.esk8.news/t/haero-bro-model/10293

and on our insta channel. Keep following as there are new stuff coming the next few days

3 Likes

Can anyone tell me the price for a AA hanger/baseplate alone?

Replacement axles?

We don’t usually sell parts separately unless they are replacements but if you drop us a PM with what your trying to achieve then im sure we can work something out :+1::grin:

2 Likes

Priced to clear - £8 each once they are gone they are gone

8 Likes

perfectly timed I caught myself looking at some ali 6x2’s last few days for a cheap upgrade for my winter , these are soo much nicer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whoa these can take 6" bergmeister wheels and 8" mbs?

1 Like

Deffo on the 8 inch MBS, not sure on the berg tyres though

was my first thought, cheap enough to try it :wink: I’ll find out when mine arrive

Yeah, says it fits all known 6, 7, and 8" tires so I was shocked. Let me know how it goes!

They wont fit

1 Like

What size bearing is included? It looks like the size for MBS but just making sure, I might consider ordering some

Any idea why you’re clearing? Better ones coming? New design?

Edit: Oh god shipping is 40 bucks with only DHL as an option lol maybe not

3 Likes

Or £28 for UPS and they may never deliver them. Or they may deliver them back to us and then charge us import duties on them. (True story more than once)

6 Likes

Lmao wow that’s rough

I’d pick em up if the shipping cost less than the product but not this time

2 Likes

my thinking is that it may have something to do them looking kinda like another well known companies ones

5 Likes

Sunmate?..

2 Likes