Apex Boards - UK Storefront

Hey!

We are really excited to announce our new project Apex Boards!

Who? I hear you ask… well, we are a brand new esk8 company based in the UK formed by 3 long standing members of this community - @Lee_Wright, @ducktaperules and @BigBen. We decided to pool our individual efforts together to bring you what we think are some cool and innovative products, more on that later. We have stood a website up although it’s a little rough and only contains our storefront at the moment, you can find us here

Instagram - Apex Boards on Instagram

Facebook - “Apex Boards”

up until now we have been selling a few sundries, building batteries and complete bespoke boards but we want to take things to the next level and we are working hard on a lot of stuff in the background to realise these dreams. So yeah, look out for some cool shit coming very soon but for now if you have any questions fire away - happy to answer anything!

Peace!

72 Likes
20 Likes

Lee, is that you?

8 Likes

Hey bro the Apex account will be used by all three of us, if you need anything just shout!

14 Likes

Maybe stick a link in your profile seen your site a couple times and you sell nice stuff
Good luck for all of you

4 Likes

Also saw you sell tires and tubes
Please stock up on the cheap Chinese 6 inch as so many people use them and you cant get tires anywhere but china

6 Likes

15 Likes

Great to you you guys step up!

While we are at it: Your website is broken on mobile, none of the menus work.

6 Likes

Works fine on my phone :thinking:

4 Likes

Working for me on Opera, as well as Chrome and Firefox.

7 Likes

Website works on mobile for me so far…

Sick backgrounds you have for your product images! Good luck!

7 Likes

I knew there was a reason I liked you Bill

5 Likes

well F me then :smiley:

3 Likes

Just one?

5 Likes

hey bro, thanks for letting me know. What browser is that? we’ve not had any complaints about that so far

3 Likes

Chrome on Android

2 Likes

They are actually the best 6 inch tires out there better then haggy or any others any day

2 Likes

Bill

I thought we werent going to talk about that on the forums :flushed:

3 Likes

10 likes and I’ll post the picture of this beauty in its full glory :heart_eyes:

25 Likes

Take it, you monster.

7E3Y

replace the upvote with a heart… yeah…

3 Likes