Hyperion - HYPERION SYSTEMS HAS GHOSTED

I planned writing this in two days or so, but what difference does that make at this point?

Before writing more, I want to make it clear I have gone above and beyond what should be required of me to get their attention. Unfortunately I feel as though I have no choice but to post this to achieve the results I deserve.

The goal for this board was to get a top tier eboard, but since I was strapped for money at the beginning, I had to start battery first then eventually other parts as I got the money for them.

Below are the PayPal purchases I have made with Cory for this build:

February 18th - $650 - I purchased a 12s7p 30q pack from them with no BMS, as well as an eboosted enclosure. I have NEVER seen this pack, not a single picture or anything to indicate it has actually been done. This is the ONLY progress photo I have received, besides ones of lain out electronics:

June 7th - $650 - I pledged money for an Etoxx Helical Gear group buy, that eventually fell through. I still have not received this money back. Its been a MONTH since I have asked for this, and have only heard “yes we are processing it”.

July 26th - $360 - I paid for two Maytech 6.6 200a VESCs. Still in their possession

Below are credit/debit card purchases that I had sent to them. I don’t know the dates, but Ill try to list them in order:

Kaly Deck - $270 - This was the most absurd part of this, and honestly its the number 2 reason this build has been so delayed. :sleeping: Still in their possession

DieBieMS - $120 - From the 3rd GB, still in their possession

Trampa stuff - ~$70 - Trampa baseplate, screws, washers, Hypa hubs, Urban treads, etc
 Still in their possession

GPS Tracker & SIM card - $15 - Just a regular ebay tracker and SIM card. Still in their possession

Metr Pro - $45 - A regular UART Metr Still in their possession

OSRR Remote - $225 - They’ve had it for awhile now and even though Ive asked multiple times for it to be sent to me, its Still in their possession

The communications department has always lacked with Cory, be it a week between responses or what feels like ghosting. Currently I haven’t received a response in 17 days and counting, after I asked them for an update on where my refund and OSRR remote are. I have been legitimately blessed with @DerelictRobot s help, as he said that he would happily accept the parts and assemble the board as no one should have to wait this long.

I have given them over $2400 in items and PayPal, and have received one good photo, poor CS, and an empty spot in my board quiver. Where are you Cory and Benjamin? @hyperion1 @wheelbarrowballs

I would also like to shout out @BillGordon for being the homie on this situation. Its nice to know someone has my back.

33 Likes

My friend and I also have a reasonable sized purchase of $880 from June 28th (2 batteries and 4 motors plus shipping) that we have not received yet, but I’ve periodically been getting responses to update requests, although none recently. As far as I know the batteries are being tested and the motors are being battle hardened but that was a couple weeks ago

They have been out of the country for weeks at a time and been dealing with business partner issues that I have been asked not to mention specifics about that have held them up for another couple months

They have been legit before so I think we should wait until we can get a response from them before calling them out too much

7 Likes

Haveing a similar situation but only 290~ worth of parts

4 Likes

Jesus it goes deeper :roll_eyes:

Sorry to hear that Zach. I hope we can all get out of this happily.

You too Alan.

1 Like

I think I’m waiting on a 12s5p with flexilite BMS and eboosted Evo enclosure. $820

I’ve been told by @CiscoV that they’re legit but we just have to be in for the long haul. Maybe 3 months added to the original expected delivery.

3 Likes

2 Likes

It really sucks because i cant just paypal my money back. I cant believe this has to happen to us. :confused:

4 Likes

Screenshots off the bat is kinda uncalled for isn’t it? Doesn’t that go against one of the forum rules about private information?

1 Like

It’s not private information though

4 Likes

This is some information I got from Cory around mid-September.

“Time will be a big issue in the next few months. Until the first of the year we are not taking anymore commissions. Mid October we will start a contract in the Caribbean and it won’t end until January.”

1 Like

I dont think so, but honestly its not unwarranted.

This needs a response. I need that money and those parts just like the rest of you.

3 Likes

Touché

1 Like

From the etoxx group buy

5 Likes

We live in the modern age of communication. It’s never been easier to drop a quick note to a customer. Take someone’s money=owe them the common courtesy of communication at the very least.

35 Likes

Sucks having your parts stuck in someone’s house who is not responsive to requests for updates and even more so since they used to be a trusted vendor. I hope it won’t be too long before they get their asses in gear and sort you guys out.

8 Likes

Seems like we need to force them to administer refunds or actually ship out the products we paid for before Mid-October or they’ll be even more busy until January due to contract in the Caribbean
?

5 Likes

Damn sorry it had to come to this homie, I think you read my story about them on the other thread. Bums me out you gotta deal with this😔

6 Likes

To reiterate something from above: Caden tried numerous means of private contact before posting this.

(Edited to reflect Caden’s phone comment below.)

10 Likes

Thanks for the thoughts @Kellag, its bumming me out on the daily honestly. I just want this to be over so I can stop worrying about it.

@Jujo I wasnt even aware they would be more busy later in the year. I cant wait till fucking January to get my stuff. :V

4 Likes

link?

1 Like