Best Longboards with KICKTAILS??!

Beautiful suggestion! I put it on my list-Thanks a-lot!

3 Likes

Don’t underestimate the difficulty of making an enclosure. Sticking to decks that have commercial enclosures available is definitely recommended, as @Venom121212 mentioned.

3 Likes

Having made enclosures for 8 different boards now, I agree. It always takes twice as long to make an enclosure for a new deck, whether it be 3D printed, Kydex, ABS, fiberglass, or whatever.

1 Like

I’m going to purchase a complete e-board and then just perform a deck swap! Will make upgrades along the way as I’m looking at dual belt drives only-but want to start with a unique deck.

Yes but either way, you can’t usually simply swap the deck without also dealing with enclosure issues.

sometimes you can on certain prebuilt enclosures

1 Like

I hear you bro…

I’ve used precisely this deck in this build here:
Kicktail 38'' | SS Mini gear drive | 10S3P P42A | 2 x Maytech 6374 - #12 by pmg

Take a look at the awesome decks posted here:
Legendary downhill decks

Currently the best possibility is probably the Zenit Marble along with a @BigBen enclosure:
Zenit Marble 38 V2 deck - Group Buy (#3 => no shipping costs)
BBenclosures new and old stuff....(serious)

1 Like

LOL! So the first thread I found on here before I made this post was literally “Legendary Downhill Decks” was SUPER impressed with your setup. Soon as I saw your board I started looking for the Lush Machine 3D , just cant find it anywhere58eabe43d599935a98bd3f5dd70862db01fc7eab_2_666x500

This picture is what got me! ^^^ and WOW that “Marble 38 V2” IS GORGEOUS!!! Definitely a TOP CONTENDER! Thank you so much!!!

4 Likes

Lol, when I took it I was really not sure about it. Glad you liked it :slight_smile:

Here’s another one for you from my last build.

Video playing around:

2 Likes

Get a room

5 Likes

And a nice 4K camera. We want to see what REAL love looks like. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

@JackDaniels007 check out the Raptor 2.0 deck. All the shit that Enertion bolted to it was dogshit, but the deck and enclosure are both solid, if you can find them. Long stiff deck with a real kicktail.

And I have 2 of them to go. Today. Get em while there hot people.

1 Like

Holyyyyyy smokesssss, gorgeous looking board! Rigid lines, perfect tail, its too bad I cant find the deck by itself as yet. Looks like a complete only option, but will search around for this model now thank you!

1 Like

You have 2?! How did you get them?! As deck only or purchased the complete board?

1 Like

Definitely make sure you get the full 3 piece enclosure with it if you buy one. The enclosure system is really smart on that deck.

2 Likes

You ain’t lyin my ninja.

I’m [quote=“JackDaniels007, post:18, topic:52440”]
You have 2?! How did you get them?! As
[/quote]

I’m a fucking hoarder. So what. I like macaroni and cheese too.

1 Like

@frame You get that murder hornet yet?

1 Like

@BenjaminF is still working on the battery pack i think, but i’ve seen pic of it, its gorgeous :kissing_heart:

Can’t wait to get your opinion :blush:

2 Likes