3D printables for esk8

Send me some photos (ideally some measurements) dude, i’ll knock something up for you. I should be able to tell which one it is from the photo.

I don’t remember the setup, so photos of it how you have it installed would be ideal

4 Likes

Shall do, thanks man :sunglasses:

1 Like

Just to follow up, I ordered some trampa pulleys, they were only 10$ each so it seemed worth it for aluminum.

So I compared the printed one to the aluminum, my printed pulleys are only 1% larger, hard to believe that little difference created so much interference.

3 Likes

Yeah well, when you’re talking about multiple tens of teeth, 0.1mm each tooth builds up pretty fast

I suppose, the 1mm in diameter added 4mm to the circumference, so in my mind that explains why about half way around the pulley it was almost a tooth off.

Note to self, print a slice, check proper fitment, a THEN print two full pulleys :unamused:

I didn’t really think about it, never had a problem on my smaller pulleys, they fit perfectly.

Anyone printed and used the Davega riser/captured loop key design?

The board I’m going to be putting together next will probably need a loop key. I haven’t used one yet on any board so just looking into loop key designs now and this looked interesting.

3 Likes

As promised - Heel Straps by BearlyRecognized - Thingiverse

Please check them out they would work for non MTB bindings as well, I put a lot of work and testing into these.

3 Likes

PhaseChannel1.stl (190.6 KB)
PhaseChannel2.stl (175.1 KB)
PhaseChannel3.stl (71.0 KB)
PhaseChannel4.stl (68.4 KB)

PowerChannel1.stl (148.3 KB)
PowerChannel2.stl (132.5 KB)
PowerChannel3.stl (71.0 KB)
PowerChannel4.stl (68.4 KB)

Made some stomp pads for the v2 haero that should be able to be printed on pretty much any size printer. I’m printerless at the moment but would be cool if someone could test! There is zero clearance between the pieces, so that could be problematic depending on how accurate your shit is.

I figure TPU is gonna be the best material, with a reasonably low infill for some cush!

10 Likes

qs8 loop key.step (340.0 KB)
qs8 loop1.stl (528.2 KB)
qs8 loop2.stl (366.6 KB)
qs8 loop3.stl (1003.6 KB)

Needed a qs8 loop key for a project, still waiting for my bambu, but the test prints i’ve managed on the ender seem to fit

8 Likes

Yoinked a design from yelnats8j and made some tweaks to it. Replaced the charge port with a 2nd loop key and made a 2nd design so you can use a XT90E-M Panelmount and secure it in place.

4 Likes

Hi. Not clear if Iam in correct thread. I designed Kweld upper case for no support print. Maybe it will help.

2 Likes

I’m looking for a bumper for moon drives. I think they are batch seven or eight.

Is there any good ones out there ready to be printed?

1 Like
3 Likes

hole guide rail.stl (208.4 KB)
hole guide.stl (1.1 MB)

19 Likes

Anyone ever make a cover for the 2 pin circular Cnlinko charge port?

I forgot the rubber cap when installing, which is kind of fine since I’ve always thought the cap is insufficient anyways, it always slips off while riding.

I think there is one in the bin in my workshop… i could model one for you

2 Likes

Nope, sorry, wrong thing.

4 Likes