🏆 2021 Build of the Year - Voting - ROUND 2

Round 2: FIGHT!!!

Ok so like I mentioned in the Round 1 voting thread, this year’s BOTY competition is two parts. The first round was to determine the winner of each category, and that’s now complete.

Those winners are…

…For the Street Builds category, handily beating the competition with an impressive 42% of the vote, we have the slick, the clean, the artistic;

OutRun, by @EreTroN!!!

…For the Off-Road Builds category, winning in a LANDSLIDE with 63% of the vote, we have the mud slinger, the ATV with bindings, the off-road monster itself;

PSYCHOFRAME by @NoWind!

…For the Most DIY category, edging out a victory in a very competitive race with 36% of the vote, we have Elon’s wet dream, the alloy origami, the steel angel, the Thicc Hardbody;

The Cyboard by @jack.luis!

Fine print

Big thanks again to everyone who nominated so many awesome builds, and to everyone who voted on the category winners! It has been so much fun going through all the build threads from this past year. This forum is full of amazing builders and getting showcase them is what makings this community awesome!

As a reminder, this is a community event, for this community! Please respect that, and keep voting to active members of this forum, only.

We ask that you do not campaign for your or anyone else’s board on other social media platforms. On this platform, however, GO NUTS! I would LOVE to see the pictures thread flooded with campaign posters! (Please dont spam any inappropriate threads.)

When voting closes we will make a thread announcing all the amazing things that have been donated to the prize pool. We have some seriously awesome prizes in the works, I’m really excited to announce them :wink:

Thanks for a lot of awesome in another shitty year,
-BOTY team: @glyphiks , @xsynatic, and @MrDrunkenMobster

P.S.: If you or someone you know is one of the amazing vendors in our community, we are still accepting donations to the prize pool, and we would love to hear from you! We can accept pledges until this Friday, the 4th (gotta have time to write the prize thread).

Now, it’s time to put these winners to the test!

This second round of voing will determine the best of the best, the top dog, the big weiner! There’s no category focus in this round, just an all out, no holds barred competition between the top builds of the year! Vote with your heart!

2021 BOTY
  • OutRun
  • Psychoframe
  • The Cyboard

0 voters

15 Likes
2 Likes

Second

2 Likes

Crab Raccoon has been shut down by the establishment, the game is rigged :triumph:

14 Likes

Shit, @xsynatic he found us out. SCATTER!

7 Likes

giphy (6)

9 Likes

Ill be so happy if I don’t get last place haha

6 Likes

That’s what I’m saying. What is this bullshit Benjamin? You can’t censor me! Maybe the professionals should stick to making the polls. The button for adding a 4rh option is RIGJT THER E

3 Likes

We’re gonna make our own BOTY, but with blackjack and hookers!

4 Likes

Ah shit, i’m SO there. Where do I sign up?

6 Likes

can this be my title thx

3 Likes

Gotta pm longhairedgirl

1 Like

asking feels wrong lol

1 Like

I’ve had a few titles by begging. #noshame

we tried to break the game, but the game, it broke us.

1 Like

Demand it.

Show him where his place is.

3 Likes

Gotta say you three made this a difficult decision. All of these boards have a good reason to win. Good work!

12 Likes

That’s the new system though.

I miss the days when a title would get bestowed upon you for doing something outrageous or funny, but I understand that it was not good for some folks.

6 Likes

I remember sharing the video of me crashing because i was filming my doggo to get a title.

2 Likes