[WTB] - X thingies (US)

Looking for a set of x thingies, hollar =)

6 Likes

@Janux-esk8 has some!

1 Like

Old-school or new-school hole pattern?

How fast do you need them? What kind?

2 Likes

is the spacing differemt between these? Which ones do SR use for their trucks? no rush on them, and no particular kind, just metal is all I’m asking.

1 Like

:fist_right:t4: :bikini: :fist_left:t4:

4 Likes

Yes, they are different and you must use the correct one.

search words
old school new school mounting pattern

5 Likes

hmm, anyone know what mounting pattern surfrodz uses?

Looks like they are either one.

Typically it’s the deck that decides.

5 Likes

oh nice, yeah i feel like most longboatd trucks are like that

Some X-things work for either one but I feel like the elongated holes in those are not as good. It’s better if you get one specifically for what your deck is.

1 Like

Lol I just sold him some ones with slots…

Honestly I prefer the slots just for adaptability and stuff

3 Likes

if’n you’re gunna put a “beauty-thingie” on your board… wouldn’t you like it just a little “precise??”

4 Likes

Yes that is true. I can just CNC parts when ever I would like, but if I could only purchase, I would want something with adaptability.

@akhlut makes a wide variety:

they use the universal slots. new school fits at one ends of the slots old school at the other. I don’t think any more precision of exact holes is of use. as you’ve now got a giant plate washer, it’s not moving.

4 Likes

I don’t think the question is whether it works or not. They are just saying that if you are going to go the extra mile to buy top mounted plates, you may as well get them perfectly fit.

2 Likes

this is pretty perfect. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

but you’re entirely missing my point… only k00ks that have no idea would purchase a “beauty item” that could work with any design…

I appreciate form over function… and when I grew up we nailed metal sk8 wheels 2 2x4s… i and I have NEVER seen a need for an x-thingie…

especially one not precisely drilled to my board/trux…

1 Like

thanks man, yeah I signed up for akhlut ones too a little while ago but he makes them on his terms which who knows when that’ll be

I’ve seen cracked regular skateboards along the bolt holes.

1 Like

I can do brackets n stuff :wave:t2:

I’m pretty quick lol.

New cnc coming tomorrow. Gunna start churning out parts

1 Like