What are those X things called - Order Form on post # 1

Adding the X things form here, fill out your request and you’ll be added to @akhlut ‘s list. Eventually this form will be a thing of the past and you’ll have to go to https://www.esk8.parts to order

For those who are new around here you can read about them in the builder forum:

Basic X:

Engraved X:

Bat Shit Crazy X:

18 Likes

@akhlut has mad skills

10 Likes

I’ll add some pictures of 'em:

360a388b5c5ac8d2269c69623a0449f322bdb652_2_690x388

And he and Sender did a run of carbon fiber X-things too which look badass.

8 Likes

Happy customer here

8 Likes

How do the xthings feel on your kicktail deck?
I really want a set for my stickerbombed deck but feel like they are too thick.
I should have jumped on the carbon fiber @akhlut

1 Like

That form is going away soon. Will be moving everything to https://www.esk8.parts/ soon. Just need to get the website finished. Something to work on in Colorado.

9 Likes

I can mill them as thin as you want. 2mm would still be fine. And If I’m feeling fancy I could add an edge chamfer to help smooth the transition.

2 Likes

They’re a good height. Thick enough to find your footing without looking down or use it as a footstop, but not high enough to be uncomfortable if you are standing on them.

2 Likes

Yaaas. Needs this. Especially since the epoxy on my stickerbombed deck is cracking around the bolt holes. This would really help hold some things together a bit longer.

*hopefully lol

6 Likes

Location location location

20 Likes

It would be fair to say others on this forum are also making those “X things” now.

And? More than one person makes motor mounts too.

4 Likes

He also makes amazing motor mounts too.

3 Likes

Mine should be here tomorrow

2 Likes

9 Likes

I really like what I see :heart_eyes: This website is fantastic too !! can’t wait to see more !

6 Likes

Awesome site indeed.

1 Like

CMON MEOW!!!

19 Likes

I don’t think others go as crazy as @akhlut. My Joker set that Matt did was amazing all I did was ask him if he could do it and sent him several options and said whichever is easiest for you and bam out came those amazing pieces of work then I added some paint to them so you could see all the fine detail.

I still think some green paint in those engraving would really make them pop. I was amazed at the detail when I added the paint to mine. It was like all the smaller details got lost in the design but the paint made them stand out so well.

1 Like