@kook thanks for your invaluable input :pray:

3 Likes

iā€™ve broken boards in half

2 Likes

land on the bolts damnit.

2 Likes

sometimes your ā€œlandingā€ is not what you pre-flightedā€¦

3 Likes

but you knowā€¦ not if thereā€™s some damn x-thingy there.

1 Like

ok k00k story

Iā€™m drunk as fukkā€¦

weā€™re testin bikes out in baja in the 80sā€¦ yeah iā€™m fukkin old get over itā€¦ but I was like 5-6-7th ish fastest in the dezā€¦ the factory considered me the ā€œexpendableā€ commodityā€¦ and send me out on the dry-lake to see if their theoretical measurements matched reality///

in fact Iā€™m probably in the top 100 of test monkeysā€¦

4 Likes

it always happens when youā€™re being a k00k and doinā€™ shit to look k00lā€¦

1 Like

what kind of ā€œbikesā€ do you speak of?

Iā€™ve raced everyting from land-speedā€¦ drag to trialsā€¦ I do bikesā€¦ mostly now 450 honda xs in bajaā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m gonna need your help identifying a missing sprocket for a little pit bike I bought off some werdo on facebook marketplace a couple weeks ago

1 Like

and noā€¦ Iā€™m not going to tell you the factoryā€¦ i have a NDAā€¦ by reading the content if youā€™re fairly clever you can figger the factory outā€¦

1 Like

I do NOT do facebook

1 Like

hah no worries, only moms do facebook. Iā€™ll PM you about it sometime whenever i can remove my busted ass off this couch

1 Like

couch-lock

is a real thing!

2 Likes

ask @b264 I have a couple of kool AF rayne baseplates that have like 10 holes in themā€¦ it must drive n00bs kawzyā€¦

2 Likes

i feel rayne basepltes at 35-42-50 are some fucking under valued guud stuffā€¦ you can dial in the wedges in like 1-2 degreesā€¦ when I figger out all a moeā€™s stuff all my boards will probably be 3-linkā€¦ I can build themā€¦ and they ride so unusually-sweet

2 Likes

i so hope we were helpfulā€¦

i look at it this wayā€¦ weā€™re going to pep boys to buy the wife/GF a pink vanity mirror, would the girl feel good about a one-fit all all,or some BS that fits eggzacakyā€¦

1 Like

howcome you assume the slotted ones donā€™t serve their function of protecting the deck?

1 Like

and youā€™re missing my point of my decks wear out before the baseplate holes

the deck wears out before the baseplate holes wear out on the x thingie? yeah Iā€™m def confused dude

1 Like