[WTB] - X thingies (US)

what I’m saying is if you ask any engineer any where to design what you’re wishing to accomplish an x-thingie will probably only make maybe the top 50… i’ts a beauty thingie… if it makes you happy buy it… i don’t care… i have nevr in my experience found the need…

sealing/wearther/uv protecting the board is much more important

i think it could serve to redeem structural integrity if your top mounting on a drop through which is what I’m planning on doing.

2 Likes

:arrow_up: that’s when I’d use them

1 Like

if you wish structural integrity add a huge ass fender washer…

What’s an ass fender?

2 Likes

it;s technically a “huge ass fender” washer… but thanks for playing with our studio audience…

1 Like

it’d be an interesting poll to ask those that thought they were a good idea vs. those that said… mehhh… I’m just to lazy…

A huge ass-fender washer. What does a small ass-fender washer look like? Why does an ass-fender need a washer at all? What is the benefit of the larger one over none?

when folks forget the Serious tag

2 Likes

we agrre…

1 Like

so what’chu all R sayin’ is… homie spends a couple of BEn’s with sender… gets a beauty deck… it’s perfect… he buys x-thingies to make it perfect… but homie #3 shows up at ride night at the buger-joint with perfectly drilled for his deck, his trucks x-thingie… dosn’t that make homie #2 a bit jealous he bopught one size fits all tam[pons at the store>

i see peeps printing out 3d x-thingie prints… please tell me that that is only a beauty-thingie… not a structural thingie…using 3d printed parts in that manner creeps me TH FO… and I esk8 on 3d printed adapters…

2 Likes

sorry about my rant… if you want them… you should have them… not what some random k00k on the internet thinks…

A huge rectangular fender washer that’s so big it joins the other 4 fender washers. … some call it an x thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

if you call it the black-hole of bad ideas I’d vote for it!

what about call it a security blanket around the bolts.

2 Likes

call it what you want… buy it if it makes you smile… I care zip…

1 Like

gawd I can be such a DICK

sorry @fessyfoo

1 Like

:laughing:

1 Like

@whaddys old thread…did you still need the classic X things. I think I still have a set. I’ll go look if you need them

1 Like