WTB FOCBOX Unity

I’ll go measure for you, please hold.

2 mm pin spacing so Jst PH

I don’t have the original bluetooth that it come with, just the Metr module. So that means I can’t use focbox UI?

Not sure on that one, I haven’t used the metr module.

Maybe @longhairedboy knows and can chime in here haha.

I also need to know if the hall sensors for my turnigy sk8 6374 motors will plug directly into ESC or if I need adapters

I think you can. but I’m guessing. I asked for confirmation in the metr thread.

I know you can setup your board using the metr app. it has support for unity. I did it in a pinch from ios version.

focbox ui from a mac (compiled) can connect to and configure a unity using a metr module. and I think it’s the same QT codebase to used to make the android app so I think it should work unity app to metr module to unity.

Appreciate you checking.

He just said he asked for you in the thread he linked :wink:

Sweet. What else do I need to know? This is a whole different ballgame than the flipsky 6.6 dual, but I don’t want to support that company at all. However, I do still have a flipsky vx1 remote I think I’d like to use with this ESC if I can. Need to know if it’s compatible and how to connect it

Also what fuse did you use as a replacement for battery gauge?

No need to worry about that unless it’s blown right? Ask me if it ever happens and I’ll look it up.

Appreciate it. I’ll have the 6.6 dual as backup too. I need to figure out what remotes I can use with the unity as well.

any of them. ( any that work via PPM or VESC Uart. )

I need a ppm harness that I can use with Unity. Suggestions?

Just ordered this just for the ppm harness. Think it will work, although I cant remember what each color wire signifies. If I have to I can rearrange the cables in the JST connector

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00WJJG8YW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hey do you think you could check what jst connector I need for PPM on unity ?

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t have a board open to check that.

All good. I’ll get it figured out. Thanks though

It’ll take forever to arrive. Like 2 months.

Bough it from someone on here. Should be here tomorrow

1 Like

Good. You’re probably better off getting it from somebody on the forum. Probably tested too.