What grinds your esk8 gears?

This was a delightful way to start my morning.

Fake (non-Amass) connectors LoL

5 Likes

the 2 right ones?

Yep​

1 Like

At least they’re holding up :smiley:

Just looked through all my xt60s

Out of the 9 pairs i have laying around, 1 single male connector has the Amass printed on.

Who knows if that’s even a real one

1 Like

And that’s probably the one genuine connector😂

Probably :laughing:

1 Like

Sup birches my ass is getting un employed again because lockdown so fuck that sit I’m drinking rum on front of Netflix Journey to ye moon :rice_scene:

I’m starting Moon cakes business next week hit me a message

Over

11 Likes

I bought the fake ones at first but then realized the Amass ones are actually better :alien:

They plug together so nice and tight

3 Likes

https://forum.esk8.news/t/the-day-drinking-club/41930

3 Likes

Never had them. Let me be your first customer.

2 Likes

I’ll refine lotus and tea with Caribbean rum for you :lemon:

2 Likes

Dude that’s so lucky!

I would be shitting complete bricks if this happened to my eboosted order :flushed: Luckily we live in butt fuck nowhere (which also means no internet… win some you lose some).

Especially if the shop sells fake xt90 connectors with the same side for 9€. You need to pay almost the same to buy a second pack with the opposite gender to get a pair.

also fake

4 Likes

5 Likes

When Black Friday is coming and this is your weapon

5 Likes

Why am i retarded?

My plan was to extend this wire

I cut up a new wire, soldered on a xt60 just to realize that the length wasn’t needed and placed it side by side where i would cut the old one, now its a few cm longer

i then realized i just could make the cut higher up thus needing less new wire to extend it the same way instead of replacing more of the old one.

8 Likes

Guess who forgot to put heatshrink on.

9 Likes

Me! Definitely me…

8 Likes

My Skateshop selling Imperial screws.

I now have:

metric allen key screws
imperial allen key screws
and imperial Phillips screws.

All 3 are on one board (availability issues)

You know what’s equally as bad as metric nuts not fitting on imperial screws and vice versa? The imperial screws also use a bigger allen key size.

Now i have to carry 3 tools, Phillips and 2x allen keys.

Before someone quotes the fact that i use Phillips, they’ll get replaced once the shop is open again + i only have 3 of them on the board.

7 Likes