What grinds your esk8 gears?

Can’t you buy these omnitool things? You know with the multitude of smol cylindrical heads which retract or stay put depending on the shape of your bolt

1 Like

Buy 100 m5x35 socket head with nylock nuts included, never worry again

2 Likes

Sounds like magic. Can you elaborate?

3 Likes

Just stick with metric :laughing:

5 Likes

Something like this but protruding enough to be used on flat screws?

1 Like

As a poor student i got a really friggin nice internship in the army. Get paid bonkers too. Only thing… they pay out my last three months on december 22… Rip black friday.

4 Likes

Time for mentally crippling and financially devestating credit card debt?

4 Likes

In the netherlands its actually hard to be able to get a credit card.

6 Likes

Revolut?

E: yes, its not a full CC, it’s “prepaid”

2 Likes

I think ill just skip this one :rofl: saves me some money for my motorcycle.

4 Likes

Definitely a good choice :smiley:

2 Likes

These car commercials promoting irresponsible driving and allowing their technology to “protect” the driver and passenger. Most drivers are bad enough when they are paying attention to the road, giving people a false sense of security and “permission” to act like dumb asses is going to get people killed.

Hey, even if you feel too tired to comfortably drive, don’t really worry, because this Volvo might just be able to save your ass.

No need to pay attention to the road, this car has auto-braking so you can go off into la la land without any repercussions.

3 Likes

Those people in the positive thread really grind my gears, f them and their anti pessimistic views.

5 Likes

People not answering your messages for days. I see that you were online!

7 Likes

Around this time of year I assume everyone is busy worrying about gifts and just give the 2 weeks before as no pressure days.

4 Likes

Sure, absolutely understandable.

The person at least can acknowledge my message. Its not just that the person was online, he also posted stuff. The back and forth isn’t just the last few days, it’s almost a month. Lemme add: if it was a normal conversation meh don’t care that much but i want to buy something.

6 Likes

They hate everything about you, especially your face look and how you speak.

they have spoken

1 Like

They’re probably too lazy or procrastinating the photography or shipping labor.

1 Like

Just open endedly:

If I’m slacking on something for you, just please tell me. I don’t think anyone is waiting on anything but just in case, it’s not intentional.

2 Likes

Digging that right up just to rant :
Why can’t yall put the goddam US or EU thingy in your sale title !?
You read some sale topic, you get hyped, and then right at the end you have a small “shipping from Burger’s ass in Tennessee” or whatever
fuck me I hate that

8 Likes