What grinds your esk8 gears?

I dont think it was me, but if it was i completely missed it.

2 Likes

No it wasn’t you :heart:

It was no one i had a good (nor bad) relationship with. The person can wholeheartedly fuck off :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Look, I didn’t want your gape photos.

4 Likes

Where are you getting #25 chain sprockets with metric IDs? Link?

I’m on your side on this issue but I think the default location has just become “continental US” unless said otherwise. I’ll make sure to include a USA tag when I make my first ever sale.

1 Like

AliExpress is good source for 25H pinions with 8mm or 10mm ID. It’s only on that particular order that there was a big cock up, but I got my money back. For sprockets, there are also lots of options on AliX, but mostly in the 55 Teeth and more, which only works for larger wheels over 150mm.
For street wheels, 25H plate sprockets around the 36T mark are harder to find. But you can find the step files from VexRobotics, tweak the file to match your hub and bolt pattern and get them laser cut or CNC’d locally.

You know what really grinds my gears?
After adding grease I forgot the bolt to close the hole on the gearbox.
Now it grinds my gears

14 Likes

Customs taking 20+ days to release a package to ISC Chicago. Slower than molasses going uphill in January.

4 Likes

People describing riding a normal skateboard/longboard as “riding acoustic”, ffs it drives me crazy

2 Likes

Acoustic or analog?

3 Likes

Everyone’s getting snow but me :unamused:

It’s been mid 60s all week but rainy as can be. It would be a freaking blizzard if it was cold enough.

3 Likes

It’s 63F right now and was 73 a few days ago here. We’re also in the no snow zone :laughing:

2 Likes

Jeremy, pipe down. You know in your heart it’s electric. Combustion, lol.

I drove a minivan P100D that eats your daily drivers lunch. All of the lunches.

1 Like

Get a leatherman

1 Like

Patrol masters.
I found them again.
They keep the neighborhood one street north of me safe.

Let’s all be safe.

They broke my cars headlight leveling system when they towed me on Memorial Day. It wasn’t a cheap part.

4 Likes

I bet you feel really safe now

1 Like

We are safe people

I live 50 miles north of the last HOA. I’ll start slow with just phone calls from a burner number. I should just probably look up all neighborhoods they manage and call from those locations

Obviously, I will only report shady situations, as one does if you are a white home owner.

4 Likes

Bad drivers goddamnit my city is full of them

That’s racist :full_moon_with_face:

1 Like

So much wrong with the above pic. Making little shafts fit big holes. At least I haven’t bought a 6900 bearing since 2019.

Worst. Bearing. Evar!

Yellow bin is all 6900’s. Inner race makes ok spacers tho :confused:

1 Like