What grinds your esk8 gears?

You have to understand that this is almost completely without consequence in the scale RC world, and it was an RC car remote years before it was a skateboarding remote.

Ya i know, i know. Cutting throttling from an RC doesn’t impact the rider obviously but couldn’t they just spent 2 cents for more a coin style vibrator motor?

Im sure they could, but youre better off using a single li-ion cell anyway so it never reaches the cut power voltage.

2 Likes

I can understand where it’s coming from for sure but I still feel that it doesn’t justify them being mad at someone trying to be nice to a stranger.

In this case for example, the guy was just few years older than me, I don’t know what lemon life gave him that he’s at a point where he needs to beg. The dude wasn’t invasive, he was polite and really seemed concerned to even ask. Push him back on track and odds are you’ll never see him in the streets again.

And you can see the other side of the coin : technically speaking it’s my intent and money, strangers do not need to be concerned about what I do with my cash🐰

3 Likes

When you order 3 @eBoosted enclosures and DHL delivers it to the wrong house so now I gotta find that shit somehow

That ain’t my house bruh

13 Likes

Time to start canvassing the neighborhood for those plants. At least you can see the house color.

2 Likes

I get to live my dream of pretending to be a jehovah’s witness

11 Likes

OMG! Hope you find it man!

1 Like

I bet the wrong addressee shits when they see that unexpected bale sitting on their doorstep…

3 Likes

I love your enclosures, which is why I’m particularly sad :frowning:

I’ll take a gander at some porches and lawns when I get off work then I’ll call DHL

2 Likes

:rofl: image

3 Likes

What grinds your esk8 gears?

the unknowing giving advice

my gawd the stUUpid are multiplying

1 Like

@Skyart @eBoosted FOUND IT. I tried to find a house with using just the photo DHL have me. It was sent to 2402, instead of my address at 2407. But it wasnt there. I knocked on my neighbor’s house and they had no idea where it is so I asked to check their security footage and some dude went, grabbed it, and walked off with it yesterday but he was headed more north according to the security cams.

I kept walking and it was sitting right beside the overpass next to a homeless encampment.

28 Likes

You can’t be serious! It wasn’t even opened? That is insanely lucky. Good job!

5 Likes

are you fucking kidding

@Jujo you live a charmed life brother

3 Likes

Un-frakkin-believable…that is awesome!
Nicely done!

3 Likes

The homeless person who took it probably went to google what deck would work with that enclosure, planning his first build and you stomped all over his esk8 dreams with your rich-people-privilege boots :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_monocle: :thinking:

10 Likes

Wioooooooot!!

1 Like

I’m glad you found it! Really, given the odds that someone took it around these parts and you still located it is absolutely amazing. Prepare the sacrifices…

2 Likes

woohooo goat meat and chikken heads on the menu tomorrow courtesy of @Jujo

4 Likes