Wanted items cheap or free

Can someone please send me two pairs of MR60 connectors? Amazon has a 3 week shipping time.

Can probably do snail mail and avoid the post office.

2 Likes

They have this stupid tiny slot they put envelopes through and reject all my terminals I’ve ever sent. I’ve had 3 out of 3 returned to me. I feel like an mr60 would get returned.

You can schedule pickups for free from your house though so a tiny bubble mailer would be ~$3 shipped.

Sorry I don’t have any and still responded, getting your hopes up

3 Likes

Anyone have some male & female xt60 connectors?

How many you talking about?

You got to be fucking joking, I have hundreds and I just shipped youre xt90’s/ loopkeys yesterday

4 Likes

Just figured out I need them today🤦🏼‍♂️

3 of each?

I just looked and actually I have less than I thought. Lots of XT90S but only a few Amass XT60 which I think I need to keep.

For some reason, I have 7 extra offbrand MALE XT60 and no females. The offbrand ones that aren’t Amass work but aren’t as good.

1 Like

No worries. Think I’ll grab a set off amazon, good to have extras anyways

1 Like

Pick up MR60 while you’re at it. I’ve been loving those things, especially with the new HFI sensor mode. Kinda wish motors would start shipping with MR60 instead off bullet connectors.

Also get Amass brand, always

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ve got those on my Leafboard plus electric skateboard and they’re fantastic. Only heard good things about em

1 Like

Need a short chunk of clear heat shrink tube for rewrapping an ollin vesc.
Don’t want to buy a whole roll and can’t seem to find anywhere to get small pieces.

Thanks

1 Like

I have a 3d printer and can currently print only in black pla or transparent petg.

Anyone have a single Lipo cell rated 25C+ with a 5000mah capacity?

A cell died on one of my 5S packs and am trying to replace the cell to repair my battery pack.

I worry about buying the single-cell Lipos from hobbyking because they have a lower C rating (20C).

I got some.
PM your address

2 Likes

How wide? For clear I have 180mm and 250mm…

2 Likes

anyone in eu got a pair of 16t steel motor pulleys, 15mm ?

edit: or any idea where i could get some in eu ?

2 Likes

Appreciate the offer. Those would be too big. I need something between 60mm and 80mm.
Thanks

Does anyone have any vesc sensor wire adapters? I just need like 2x 5” ones…

@Venom121212 maybe?

1 Like

I literally just cut two off motors like an hour ago.

3 Likes