Wanted items cheap or free

Anyone have 8 M3 x 50mm (2”) button head screws?

Anyone have heatshrink/shrinkwrap for 5.5 bullets?

I know you are gonna get this sooner but just order 500pcs shrink wrap on ali for $3 :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve already got a big Amazon box but it’s locked away at my school dorm room… 3 hours away, and completely inaccessible by me :confused:

Plus I would like the heatshrink for my neoboxes (which are arriving any day) x)

2 Likes

still on lockdown?
I haz all the shrink

2 Likes

Yeah I’m not allowed to go meet anyone :sob::joy:

1 Like

Yo who has some skate/eskate stickers. I need some more for me tool box. Only eskate one I have is psychotiller

2 Likes

Its because you give everyone dildos

2 Likes

You can get another amazon box of hundreds for $7 with free 2-3 day delivery still with prime. USPS priority is like $7 for an envelope lol

1 Like

Looking for a small miracle, anyone got some spare 380mm 5m belts, happy to provide beer money and shipping I only need two.

1 Like

would 375 work? There was somebody selling 12 pieces i think. 375 though.

1 Like

I might have 1 or two 380/385 will check in U.K. though

1 Like

Ahh yeah mate thanks for checking would need to be US

1 Like

Ill check when i get home

1 Like

Yes I have some I can send you. PMd

4 Likes

If you’re crafty, a lot of small, thin, and light things can be shipped (domestically in the US with no tracking) for just a stamp. You have to make the envelope able to go through the grippy belt things and stuff not poke through the envelope as it turns a sharp (~3cm radius) corner in between two rubber belts. So with a piece of packing tape on the envelope right where it would poke through the paper, and hard things (like motor keys) are turned vertically in the envelope. And all stuff taped to the inside of the envelope so it doesn’t move around.

Find a video of the machines running and then you can visualize how to pack it.

Also the envelope must be as light as possible so no extra tape or things inside.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Pm me your addy and I’ll send you some.

3 Likes

Thanks for looking out for me!

I got these tho, very lucky it was waiting for me when I went looking.

Was perfect

3 Likes

Anyone with a laser cutter / nice 3d printer could make this for me?

https://www.keenlab.de/index.php/shop/

2x Kcap housing and 1x kweld housing

Would pay

1 Like