Wanted items cheap or free

Where can I get a set of good motors that will ship quickly? 6380s and up

I recently bought a set of TB6380s. Delivered in 3-4 days.

3 Likes

Thx, Iā€™m replacing a set of TB 6380s. Good motors I may as well grab another set. Is there a significant difference between 6380s 170 KV and 63100 170 KV motors?

The main difference is that the 63100s are more efficient and powerful at higher amps. Theoretically they will go the same speed but the 63100s will have better high end torque. Be mindful of your battery as well as some people have had issues with larger motors if their battery was not big/powerful enough.

1 Like

Thx, 12s8p P42a ok for 63100s?

According to their site yes

1 Like

https://skyartpower.com/ Also has some motors out of California

1 Like

Can you explain this one? Iā€™ve never heard of battery being a limitation for large motors.

Itā€™s only a problem if they type in numbers that are too large.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had some friends that used 63100s and he said that sometimes they would cut out when he had his smaller battery. He upgraded the battery and said it worked perfect. He had that same experience on some 70120 motors as well.

Not sure if this is ok to post here but I have a yellow poastmote puck shell to give away.
Itā€™s printed by yours truly in PETG, not super pretty but not too bad.
You pay poastage (!) (sending from Germany) and itā€˜s yours.

1 Like

Technically is fine here.

you could also post it here

2 Likes

Yeah, thereā€™s nothing about a larger longer motor (6380 vs 63100) that would cause problems unless youā€™re setting them up incorrectly in VESC tool. There are different battery (battery current max) and motor (motor current max) settings to tailor to your setup.

It sounds like your friend had the wrong battery settings, trying to draw too much battery current.

At the same kv, the only real difference is the longer motor will run cooler, which has benefits if the smaller motor hits a thermal limit. Itā€™s not strictly ā€œmore powerfulā€. Read this (Do bigger motors deliver more torque at the same motor current?) for a lengthy discussion.

1 Like

tknk i have a few sets actually

1 Like

Iā€™ve got a uSplit and bag of JST PH2 UART ribbon cables collecting dust, anyone wanna take it for 20 bucks plus shipping?

@Nordle might

2 Likes

Thanks for the hint, but the board in question isnā€™t worth it, decided i will just route usb out of the enclosure

2 Likes

Looking for a cheap 10s or 12s battery. Brick configuration preferred as its going on this tandem bike for a really nice dad on my neighborhood with a 17 year old autistic son. The son loses interest in pedaling quickly :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Got a great deal on a gently loved 10s6p pack from @A13XR3. Thanks dude! Gonna get this family rolling in style asap.

8 Likes

Im in the market for a caliber ll style hanger. 218 to 270 mm wide. Im currently running a TB 228 which isnt in very good shape anymore. EU preferably.

All the best