Wanted items cheap or free

Looking for a single 15 teeth motor pulley with a 10mm bore, preferably out of metal! :slight_smile:

I think i have a pair meant for a lacroix setup if that works, i’ll have to check.

1 Like

Sure, just hit me up :slight_smile:

Anyone in the UK got any braided cable free? Need 2x lengths about 30cm each.

Would rather not buy 6m off Amazon and waste the remainder

Does anyone have a set of 12t or 13t pulleys they would donate for science? (HTD5, 15mm, 8mm bore, with keyway)

I want to do an efficiency comparison between small motor pulleys and bigger motor pulleys.

1 Like

yes, but im on the other side of the world

2 Likes

Anybody in EU with a spare unity switch? Or know of an equivalent button off of amazon or something?

Anyone have some extra Davega buttons laying around? Mine aren’t soldered and I can’t find my soldering iron :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Anyone in Europe have some spare eskate related sticker and shirts they want to get rid of?
I‘m in Germany.

1 Like

I have a ton of esk8 stickers, but I’ve been saving them up for an epic sticker-bomb one day :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Anyone in NA got a metr they’re willing to part with? Honestly any version will work.

I need some capped washers for m4 screws in EU since I don’t want to wait 2 month for a AliExpress order to arrive.

Anyone need an exway x1 deck? Free, you pay shipping

5 Likes

Thats A Penis GIFs | Tenor

5 Likes

Those ones have breaked for some people, the countersunk ones for flathead bolts have more material. (that being said, idk where else to get them other than aliexpress)

1 Like

I can attest, I’ve bottomed out a half dozen or so before I gave up and upsized to M5 screws.

Yeah… I got a deal for 80 CS for about 10$

Is this: M4 Washer Anodised what you need? The company looks to be in the UK.

I was just trying to figure out what they’re for/ what they look like installed when that site came up though so I have no idea if they’re any good

Yeah, those are the good. Would have been too expensive to buy from trampa, good deals on aliexpress but you have to wait a month ±

Who sells tubes at a reasonable rate? Looking for 6, 7, and 8" for 3.75" hubs

1 Like