Wanted items cheap or free

Try @dickyho

2 Likes

5V, flat, momentary

1 Like

Plenty gracias to you, good sir

1 Like

Anyone have any extra black king pin nuts they donā€™t need? Mine have gotten tarnished and my local skate shop didnā€™t have any in stock, and the hardware store only carries them in plain metal without the coating.

Also anyone know where to get new pivot cups? The ones at my local skate shop were all too small for my base plate and the ones Iā€™ve got now are worn out to the point that the hanger is looser than it should be in the pivot cup which seems like it could become an issue. Feel free to let me know if it isnā€™t a problem, or how dangerous my current ones are

3 Likes

It helps to know where you are from. Remember to add this to your inquiries and or your profile.

1 Like

Was about to link riptide as well. @ApproachCautiously if your baseplates are Paris v3 or Caliber 2 I have unused stock pivot cups leftover from when I swapped to riptide you can have

1 Like

I have some generic ass base plates which is part of the problem as I donā€™t know what will fit or not. Riptide doesnā€™t list any measurements on their pivot cups either which doesnā€™t help.

My current worn out ones look to have an outside diameter of 17mm and then the height from the peak of the bottom to the top is around 17 mm as well but itā€™s harder to measure so that could be off.

The hell hole known as Texas.

1 Like

They donā€™t list any of the dimensions on their pivot cups and I do not have a name brand base plate on my board. Unless there is some guide on the pivot cup sizes for each brand I canā€™t order from them without risking getting the wrong size.

1 Like

Caliber 2 pivot cup dimensions:

~17.5mm

~18.4mm

~12.8mm

3 Likes

Need a set of MBS matrix trucks with motors mounts for 63xx flipsky motors shipped to toronto, canada

nvm found a set.

Iā€™ll quote this again

1 Like

I too am looking for this shipped to Canada, if anyone has multiples. Or if @vegr0 maybe letā€™s try having a Canadian group buy.

It didnā€™t tag you in my reply, but Iā€™m in Texas. Please send cool thoughts to my board :rofl: it needs it after hour or longer rides in 105+ f heat

Edit: It is also now in my profile

it did tag me, no worries. My second reply was directed at @vegr0

2 Likes

I called and gave them the dimensions of the bushings on my trucks and they told me which ones to buy.

They were super helpful.

Does anyone have a couple of jst 2.0mm pitch female connectors with 8 pos they can send me? Iā€™m having a helluva time finding these. Trying to make some bluetooth modules. TIA

Does anyone have an old meepo v3 battery enclosure? Or v2 I think? The square boxy one.

@AviatorEsk8er had one I believe, the V3 is boxy with the USB port and voltage display

3 Likes

Thatā€™s the one I need! @AviatorEsk8er you got one you can part with?

1 Like