Wanted items cheap or free

Anyone have a pair of Boardnamics M1-AT Apex Air truck adapters? Kevin’s next batch is a month out… board already been out of commission for a month, really don’t want to wait that long…

1 Like

@AviatorEsk8er where is this guy?

Been holding on to these in case I found an interesting way to use them (20s2p?).

1 Like

Anyone in US have any 8mm D-shaft 17/18t Motor pulleys? Using 12mm belt but pretty sure 15mm wide pulley will work too. Thank you!

Metr pro cable
Uk

Thanks

Metr site can’t ship below £135

Where do you guys get your truck hardware? Variety of sizes up to or more than 1.5 inch, hex, variety of colors appreciated

Usually go Amazon but there are limited options

1 Like

Ive honestly been considering just dipping the heads in colored resin and cleaning up the hex w a small knife when its cured for that exact reason. I found a source for some cool cone headed hex bit ones that come in several colors including oil slick a while back, but theyre like 3 dollars a god damn bolt.

5 Likes

Are we talking about painted bolts now? has my expertise finally become useful?

I’ve had 0 issues with the hex heads after painting them so long as you wait long enough before using them. I say wait a minimum of 72 hours after the last coat of paint, but longer is good. If you try and use them too soon you will mess up the finish on them as can be seen on this one:

I even tried painting the lock washers but that didn’t work too well aesthetic wise. Tried to ensure it would still function properly which they do but yeah they don’t look great.

I sand all the existing finish off with my dremel, then sand to a lower grit before using a polishing head to give them all a brushed aluminum look. No photos because I’m dumb and didn’t get any. For larger hex heads I’ll sand off the finish on the flat sides in the hex but I don’t worry about removing all finish. It’s a quick sand to the inside only. Small ones I can’t get inside the hex at all.

The hex bit will fit a bit tighter but it is still 100% usable and if anything it is better due to that snug fit since a lot of hex sets sold in the US are slightly off from the actual metric hex head sizes.

You can get primers that will etch into the metal on their own but I didn’t see it when I bought my primer and sanding it myself limits where any mistakes can come from when the surface finish turns bad.

I overpay for mine at hardware stores although I have also bought standard sizes truck hardware from my local skate shop for what seemed like a decent price. I probably over payed some but at least that purchase helps a local place.

or pay $3 for 6 bolts and do it yourself

Edit: this is technically on topic since they asked about cheap but pretty hardware. Pls don’t remove it. I spent way too much time making my hardware pretty

3 Likes

I use boltdepot lots of options, and fasteners!

Edit: not many color choices just black or silver but the bolts are high quality.

2 Likes

I just use m5 bolts. I have a shit ton from mcmaster

5 Likes

Anyone state side have 3 core 18awg wire? I need like 1ft and I really don’t wanna buy 25ft for it

BNTECHGO Ultra Flexible 1.0mm² 3 Conductors Silicone Tinned Copper Wire Spool White 25ft https://a.co/d/eQPytfh

Would anyone have a working meepo “antispark” or whatever that circuit is between the charger and the battery on the meepo hurricane?

I want one for science.

Anyone got any of the old style of shredlight they’re not using?

Lost mine in Portland

Pretty sure ace sells this by the foot. There should be one close enough to make it worth it (at least if you’re in the us

1 Like

Not mine :confused:

I think I have some, and I don’t really use them.

1 Like

Take a look whenever you can remember! I mount one on my remote for night rides and it fits perfectly.

I am lookoing for an enclosure for the tb v2 deck. Thanks in advance.

South Florida. Willing to pay for it.

I need a 1x10s and 2x13s bms li-ion. Anyone have any near Atlanta, GA?

1 Like

I need a single matrix 2 hanger or truck used or new.
I’m in Texas, happy to pay.

Ping me this evening, I think I have some 13s Daly BMSs, def have the 10s