Wanted items cheap or free

They sell them separately for a fair price…are they out? Send them an email to ask.

I got one recently and it has holes for stuff already…I little disappointed, but not sure if they are all holy or I just got unlucky.

1 Like

I messaged them waiting for a response.

I want to buy some broken lacroix lights (hybeams). Let me know if you have a broken set you would be willing to sell.

Thanks

1 Like

I need a BNM1 Kegel wheel adapter, just one. Lost all 5 pins in one of mine :confused:

3 Likes

Anyone happen to have a spare Xenith/Unity PPM cable for a receiver? I kinda need one LOL.

07cb0ae7bd204e718e9f0dd0efb4f2c2391ab73f_2_375x500

1 Like

I have one. UK based though.

1 Like

Hoyt sells them for a few bucks

1 Like

Sweet, I’ll look into that.

Thanks a bunch!

1 Like

Looking for a tube for a 200x50mm tire. I’m in California.

1 Like

Anyone have a pair of blue deck protectors? Longer bolt pattern and preferably not the DaveGA one (will be running shreadlights top side and they go work with the standard mounts)

1 Like

Don’t shredlights use mounts that are essentially deck protectors? I have those cheap light blue Xs that you can get on Amazon

1 Like

bruh, i had a bunch of those protectors, should have thrown in some for u :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

Ah I might go for those then

1 Like

Damn :sob:

don’t worry, i will throw in more goodies in my next package.

i have something for u :smirk: hopfully should arrive to me before end of next week

3 Likes

Ooh I’m looking forward to it :yum:

3 Likes

So I have a couple parts that my buddy would like to buy for a winch build we’re doing. Would like the stuff to be in decent condition and we’ll pay for it!

Item 1: Single 75v 100 amp VESC

Item 2: 6s or 8s lipos, preferably two 8s lipos so I can throw em in series

Ítem 3: a remote preferably with uart

Thanks everybody and lmk what you have!

Edit: US pls

If anyone’s got a 12s charger and 12s BMS (preferably BT) in Canada hit me up. I can’t afford to wait on china.

1 Like

I think @haven has a charger. Not in Canada but pretty damn close

2 Likes

I do have a Chibattery 10a 12s charger I can give you a deal on, lmk