Wanted items cheap or free

Too big for an envelope, shipping is already at least $3

2 Likes

Yeah xt90s, not actual anti-spark switches. Sorry for the confusion.

Really? Even the smaller bubble mailers are 3$ minimum?? Sheesh.
I could do like 6$ for one xt90s then…
:man_shrugging:

Like this guy?
I might have an extra

Free if you buy anything I have for sale lol.

Made by the infamous @b264

7 Likes

Ah yes; the negotiator!
Lol u got any motors or remote controllers for sale?

1 Like

Naw… I’ve got a deck, some og 100mm boas ( California thane, not China ) moto leathers, bkb 40t abec pulleys, maybe some riptide tunnel risers around here somewhere. Some 10s chargers.

Let me make sure this isn’t my only one. I know I had two or three but that was like a year ago. In just getting back into my esk8 stuff after a brake.

1 Like

Ooh ok, I might be able to take a charger off your hands, how many amps we talkin?

Both new, haven’t even unwrapped the cords

1 Like

Looking for 420x15 belts.

Those MDA chargers are very good ones BTW

2 Likes

Really?
Never heard of em.
MDA over yzpower?

Anybody tried that canadian charger used with Rion scooters?

2 Likes

@pixelsilva @sofu can you adjust the voltage on that charger, say, down to 71.4V?

MDA is also the brand on my lime chargers.

1 Like

It’s called the cycle satiator. They’re made by grinn tech. You can adjust voltage and current but only within certain boundaries. They’re also like $300.

2 Likes

Yes, but Lime specially orders the “trickle charge” version of those.

The MDA chargers from Metroboard, Evolve, enertion, and most other sources I have found, are all the “float charge” version. But both seem like high-quality chargers with few failures in my experience. YZPOWER is nice too but the ones with fans are loud.

I’ve only got mt60’s

Who is willing to mail 2 motor keys to a dude in 33024 Florida?

2 Likes

@longhairedboy lost his keys again? or is this about cocaine? either way… florida…

[ I can send some from Cali if you haven’t found someone closer. motor keys. not keys of cocaine I don’t have that kinda cash. ]

4 Likes

Lol, some kid I was helping didn’t get keys with his pulleys so I’m trying to help him out, so far just you offering