Wanted items cheap or free

Well they’re specially CNC machined for each truck, they aren’t run of the mill stuff

1 Like

Gotcha. Good to know.

1 Like

Anyone know where I can find MT60 connectors in the EU? I bought an expensive overpriced hub motor that I’d like to keep the warranty for…

Oh, 4mm bullets also. Anubis is out of stock :frowning:

I have both, if you just get MR60s and leave a note or something I can swap em out. I’ll add the 4mm bullets back I got em in

2 Likes

Sweet! :smiley: Any ETA on the surf rodz axles btw?

I’m not sure, no :frowning:

1 Like

I also have black mt60 if you need :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Tempting… I think I’ll stick with whatever Ben gives me for now, I’m just gonna have my internals in a plastic box on the tail of the board at first. Go for looks later.

2 Likes

Does anyone have a 6s charger sitting around in some dusty corner?

I would like to buy one.

Thanks

2 Likes

Yes, a 6S 3A Charger with 5.5x2.1mm DC Plug!

3 Likes

used it only once, it’s almost new, bought it two weeks ago, everything is working! Do you live in the EU?

2 Likes

and if you’re also interested in a 6S BMS, then i could sell you also a BMS with it, it’s a 60A (180A Peak), Overcharge-, Discharge-, Short- and Balanceprotection! + it’s Waterproof

3 Likes

Still looking for this? I have one

1 Like

180mm wide heat shrink tube anyone?

1 Like

i have 250mm :grimacing:

1 Like

Problem is that there are no cheap shipping to Serbia from AliExpress no more. So it kills the deal for me.

2 Likes

If it’s significantly cheaper to forward it through the US, PM me

2 Likes

Looking to find an antispark if anyone has got extras.

Ik y’all buy those packs of 8 off amazon,
So I’m just trying to see if someone’s got an extra they can throw in an envelope for a few bucks.

8 packs of AntiSparks?
Do you mean xt90s ?

1 Like