Wanted items cheap or free

I ran out of solder… anyone got some with tin/lead and flux in it ? or anything that is easy to work with?

I get my solder from Jeff Bezos, he has tons of it and he can ship it way faster than I can and for cheaper :rofl:

9 Likes

:fu:t2: worth giving it a try, don’t you think ?

2 Likes

I have these, its only like $5 shipping but they could take over a week

3 Likes

ordered–you have my business sir =)

3 Likes

Anyone have any 15T or 16T 15mm motor pulleys with an 8mm bore? I was gonna buy some from Dex but I’m not sure if I’m ready to drop $43.50 on them…

Sure. But not free

1 Like

Well yea :joy:

Whatcha got?

Almost every size 4153412281 call

3 Likes

Does anyone have a momentary button for a Unity they would be willing to sell?

Alternatively, would anyone with a 3D printer be willing to me a print loop key holder and loop key enclosure please?

Also, any recommendations for braided sleeve for motor wires? The stuff I bought is too wide and doesn’t look like it’ll last.

Thanks

5 Likes

That stuff is underrated. I have 10m of it at home in 12mm and 20mm and it’s the real bees knees. Much better than PET braid.

4 Likes

Thank you!

Would you secure the ends with heat shrink tubing?

2 Likes

Is the size you pick nominal or shrunk?

edit: ok seems like nominal :yum:

Not sure, but that size I link holds 3 x 12AWG and a sensor wire if you still use those things.

2 Likes

Looking for Surfrodz TKP, anything on the narrower side.
8 or 10mm axles are fine.

I am looking for a single pivot cup for tb 218 baseplatess and 310mm belts. These are the last parts i need to finish my first build. (I think)

Somehow lost one cup while working on it and all the skate shops around me don’t have any. And realized the 320mm belts that came with my secondhand bergs are just barely too big.

1 Like
2 Likes

Ahhhh vbelt supply. I was searching vbeltguys.com and wasn’t seeing them. And Amazon was pretty expensive. Thanks a lot
And wow 14 bucks for pivot cups. Didnt know those could be so high quality

2 Likes