Good Deals Thread

So for the past 2 weeks or so it’s been £42

I bought that exact one and with the right blade on top I promise it lacks no power

I cut a motor shaft in second and managed to cut out a hole in my davega baseplate easily with it

2 Likes

Mine must just be shit then; kept getting hot and took forever to cut through a wall base xD

Disregard what I said then I guess

2 Likes

Dunno but this exact one has become my favourite tool in around 4 seconds
Stupid powerful

BigBattery coupon code

9 Likes

Closing at the end of Monday :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

this one looks pretty good for the price, guess you would need to get a few before shipping is good per item.
1 Like

Damn, I wish that this went down to 10s. 12s to 14s is cool though. 10 piece minimum order quantity is kind of a leap of faith to take though.

6 Likes

Great movie. You should get the chargers.

2 Likes

This is why I hate Canadian importers. You’re getting those for 2.50 a piece while I’m stuck paying 10bucks a pop

4 Likes

Dude are you kidding me? Those importers are scalping you. Ill be your freight forwarder for like a 10% cut :joy:

1 Like

Dead serious. Best most of them will do is 7$ if you buy hundreds

4 Likes

They are charging you vape pricing, methinks. The e-cig market has fucked up cylinder cell pricing so much.

5 Likes

Image is from a seller on a Canadian cell market for powerwalls

3 Likes

Damn then thats doublefucked

3 Likes

yeah suffering the same fate here in Vancouver :frowning:

Most likely its all the garbage red tape around battery ‘hazard’ shipping rules and regulations.

I usually ship to a PO box and just pick it up for a $4 fee. But cant do that anymore now that the boarders are closed due to covid :frowning:

2 Likes

Batteryhookup ships to Canada, about $150 CAD duty on 110 6Ah BH 32650 cells.

2 Likes

you are all getting rekt in pricing wowz

I’m starting to think about how valuable a house near the border is.

8 Likes

Get a freight forwarder and dont tell them what’s in the box :man_shrugging:

Which is a criminal offense and on top of getting charged for it, you end up losing the batteries to “evidence”

(Don’t ask me how I know)

14 Likes

Tubes for Trampa urban treads, slightly larger but cheap.
This is only a good deal for those who only need tubes, and trampa charges a small fortune for delivery to their Country

3 Likes