Wanted items cheap or free

A Dremel and a screwdriver bit

3 Likes

Lmao, this is this kids first forrey into eskating, Iā€™m not starting him off on that foot, at least give him a chance to have standards

1 Like

isnt that leading to believe nothing will ever go wrong? :joy:

Ya see, nothing ever does when you plan things right

1 Like

lol. ill wait for you in the reality side of esk8s :wink:

6 Likes

Haha just let me believe my lies

4 Likes

42v charger

Iā€™m willing to pay and/or I have a 50.4v to trade as well

Charger or power supply? U canā€™t adjust the voltage? Iā€™ve got an 8amp thatā€™s adjustable Iā€™ll sell for 40$ ā€¦if u pick it up in San Francisco

A charger? Sorry Iā€™ve been gone for a while lol I donā€™t know the difference but Iā€™m looking for something a little cheaper probably about 2A cause Iā€™ll be using the cheap charge only bms

Where u live? I think I might have a couple but donā€™t like shipping

Itā€™s all good I found a pretty cheap one

1 Like

Ugh I moved houses and hate throwing stuff away but just looked and found I threw them out! But at just 2amps theyā€™re so cheap anyway.

2 Likes

Anyone have a spare JST connector to use a PPM remote with a Trampa VESC6, I think itā€™s JST PH 2.0 3 pin. Will gladly throw some money your way :+1:

Yeah, I can drop one in an envelope tomorrow if nobody closer has you covered. How long do you want it?

3 Likes

Where can I buy XT90s females only? (for loop keys)

my xt90 pile is starting to look like a sausage-fest with all the males.

Bezos is tryna make me buy MORE males, I only want the female part. will buy 10 or so. Need 1-2 soonā€¦

thanks!

4 Likes

Ebay typically has this kinda stuff :slight_smile: You can always message the seller, theyā€™ll be happy to swap the connectors out. PS any amazon seller able to do this is just the same as an ebay one in terms of delivery time. Just make sure to check its a US sourced listing!

1 Like

yeaaaaaahā€¦
itā€™s basically the same price as the pairs :sleeping:
(edit: I get 6 for the same price as 5pairs, so not terrible)
thanksšŸ‘

1 Like

Anyone State side have some 295 by 15 belts?

Does anyone have a pivot screw for the BN adjustable trucks? The threads on mine got ruined lol

You could probably ask @Boardnamics for the specifics on those bolts and order a few from https://www.mcmaster.com/

1 Like