VX1 Battery Poll! Please vote

If everything they made was garbage, they would have ran out of business pretty fast. A lot of negative reviews on the forum will just increase the likeliness of yours being a bad sample, or a better product for the same amount of money, but at the end if a product works well for someone, it’s nice for them!
e.g there has been so many issues with the raptor, despite it being still a good board.

2 Likes

Bibbity bobbity bumping this topic out of curiosity.

what is the biggest battery that can fit in there reasonably?

1 Like

Some of them have 850mah because many people requested it as a upgrade.

i hoped someone who has the vx1 could point me to an even bigger battery that would fit

I measured. 850mAh is really the biggest one you could fit in there.

@Komamtb hey I see you voted “other”. What battery came with your VX1? Really curious.

That’s what flipsky has to say about it.

1 Like

Nice contribution to buy 500mah for others to be able to guy 850mah :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Days apart… I’m still salty LOL your build went too smoothly! :pouting_cat:
Cheers! :joy:

You can actually get a 1000mah one in there, this is the one I got - make sure to tell them which size you want

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/KMdgIPXi

1 Like

Yeah size seems right. Should fit. Seems strange that most 850mAh’s are the same size as the 1000mAh.

My 850mAh replacement just came in so I gotta do some soldering.

Eeasy $10 USD 70% capacity upgrade for all of those unfortunate 500mAh owners.

[

2 Likes

Thanks @IVoxuI for this thread. I just checked mine and to my delight I have the 850 mAh battery! Ordered August 16th, 2019.

3 Likes

A 1000mah definitely does fit :grin:

2 Likes

Yeah, I guess it’s now lost on the other forum… but these fit, and @ <$5 a piece, you can give a few away on the forum to make some friends.

2 Likes

Just got my “new” VX1 from a builders member and it’s got the 850mah battery.

For those who got the VESC 4 version, did your remote come with a PPM or UART cable? I only got a charging cable and I’m not sure if the seller forgot to include a cable or not.

It sadly comes only with UART cable.
No cable means they forgot to include it. Did you checked under the foam protection? My cable slipped under it.

2 Likes

Yup, it comes with UART. Also lucky you @Mobutusan :joy: . Have fun riding!

1 Like