Ultraboards – Ultra slim esk8 compilation | SERIOUS

Get good

Aight I’ll just bore a 84mm hole in my 110s and put them over my Cags just for you

1 Like

Finally some real innovation

3 Likes

10 degree baseplates would get you close to ultraboard status

2 Likes

I have 18mm of ground clearance as is, I can’t afford to give up another 13mm :joy:

2 Likes

BOTY voting is now open! There’s a hundred reasons why you should vote for Orbital, but obviously, chief among them is that it’s a beautiful, slim, sexy ultraboard! In fact, with a show stopping 280 mm of deck clearance while inverted, it’s the most “Ultra” board that has ever been built. Coming in at a slender 500 mm thick and weighing only 28 kg more than a feather, it’s clear which build you should cast your ballot for. Get out the vote!

9 Likes

Manta Pro. It’s discontinued, but the board is for sale now.

thread neucromancing ritual

7 Likes

I dunno man those bindings are pretty tall :thinking:

2 Likes

Yeah the bindings disqualify it. But if the bindings werent there, you could roll it over end to end and only wheels touch the ground

2 Likes

Everyone knows bindings and davegas don’t count when it comes to ultraboard qualifiation :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What about the baseplates? Highest point on my dual hub is the trucks, top of the standing platform is below the top of the wheel

1 Like

Can you ride the board without the baseplates? You gotta count them into the look then I’m afraid. (It is close though and looks good I gotta admit)

Aww damn, well I’ll always think of it as a special achievement…standing platform under 85mm off the ground is not easy :joy:

1 Like

Pics or it didn’t happen

I will get those in a bit :grin:

Completely forgot but here it is, entire standing platform well below the top of the wheels, metal yard stick as height reference

Center of the board measures a mere 47mm thick apparently

7 Likes

This ultra board label should come with levels of ultra. And that should be a function of the wheel size. the smaller the wheel. the moar ultra.

3 Likes

Someone fully understands. But most things in this thread don’t even fit the definition at all. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Temporary but ultra

6 Likes