Trusted Vendor List

@Tamatoa @kook @BillGordon
Thanks for letting me read. I would of gone there as well!

3 Likes

Happy to say that this list has now been fully updated to match the vendor rating list. Please let me know if there are any issues and I will sort it out.

Many of you will notice new @'s and I updated websites and links throughout.

Enjoy.

7 Likes

Why have 2 lists?

Yes, we need to think about that. I guess this sort of fills the gap between the Voting thread and discussion thread a bit. Ideally, we would find a way these could integrate.

I feel like they fulfill different purposes - I had mine here first with the website links and stuff, and it is quite hard to find any vendors on the ratings list because they are all spread out

I could put a note in the top of mine that this is a easy to see directory for the links and a short description, whereas the other one is the “rating.” I use this one all the time to reference but it is too hard to find anything in the rating list

The replies thread is just discussion

2 Likes

I have bought from Mike a few tiimes without issue mostly little stuff and no complaints here.

2 Likes

This need update for because we ship neoBOX already.

Are you a trusted person?:smirk:

3 Likes

Yes…

4 Likes

I updated it. Looking forward to seeing these in all the builds, I know they will be in my next one!

Just want to mention I accidentally paid Phil (@Haeroboards) two times via PayPal and only meant to pay for one board. He promptly refunded my accidental payment in full.

Seems like a great person with a hopefully just as great board he makes. Eagerly waiting to find out. But good people are a dying breed these days and wanted to mention he’s one of them in my book. Rock on.

-Michael Jones
(Took out phone number. PM me if there’s a reason you wanted it there.)

9 Likes

I just saw Jeff’s avatar on this page and shat myself. Then I realized it was two months ago. Need new pants

3 Likes

8 Likes

Added @SabreDynamics and @ApexBoards to the list

6 Likes

Psychotiller made the list?! Wtf?!

1 Like

Believe it or not he was actually reliable at one point. I just updated what the text said accordingly.

5 Likes

It’s always painful reading through old threads and seeing folks like Dave getting recommended, knowing how that story unfolded :confused: We had had far too many scammers/slackers/flakes in this community. Im glad we have resources like this and the Trusted Battery Builder list to help folks vote with their wallet.

They are also something that aspiring vendors/builders like myself can strive for :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

What about West Coast Standard? :laughing:

I thought it was west coast customs lmao is that a different name for it?

Well it was Mastercarve until he turned the logo upside down and became West Coast, so maybe if he turns it sideways… it will be… Euuuwwwww?

6 Likes