Trusted Vendor List

d00d he’s been singing that song for years… look on his youtube channel… he always has excuses…or he just stops communicating… I just ripped to another of his battery packs… my advice… just say NO to Mike Beard and mBoards

4 Likes

@moon @Tamatoa @kook @Sn4Pz @Anubis @ShutterShock Good to know. Thank you. I will be going elsewhere. You guys know more than me. I’m thankful for this community. Honestly! I was about to drop 5 Benji’s

6 Likes

:+1:t4: :+1:t4: :+1:t4:

what parts you need?

don’t answer here… start a thread…

there are lots of GREAT vendors that support esk8… we’ll all help you find a great vendor, and give some unsolicited advice… jajajajajajaja

5 Likes

Yep yep we’ve heard it before :joy:

1 Like

Don"t fall for this. This is his M.O. Pay the $35 and count yourself lucky.

3 Likes

I’m almost done with getting all the supplies. The battery , remote, and small misc was the last :slight_smile:

2 Likes

He almost got me after speaking with him. But the ESK8 community must have sensed it and reply’s started to flow in!!

5 Likes

Thank gawd you didn’t get an mBoard battery…

Not the “worst” but the tabs… Especially on the leads, and serial connections, lack of P group insulation… Cheap ass 40 amp BMS… Rats nest wiring…lack of fish paper, use of packing tape vs kapton tape… Faaak I could go on…

5 Likes

…speechless :thinking::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Yup, this community is awesome that way. The first thought when crawling out of a pit of human filth should always be to keep someone else from falling in. If that’s not possible, filming it is a close second.

4 Likes

@Tamatoa I wasn’t able to read it because it was set to private.

1 Like

@dshy007 don’t worry man you came to the right place to get advice. I made the same mistake bought a battery from mboards shit had a trash 40A BMS I had my batt max at 60 as they had indicated on their site next thing you know I was sucking pavement. Most everyone on this forum since I’ve joined have given amazing advice. They’ve been in this game a long time and know what’s what. When they say to stay away. Shit must be bad.

3 Likes

Oh yeah i forgot about that. I don’t have the juice to allow people to the other levels of hell that would be @BillGordon or like the rest of us you’ll get there soon enough.
Long story short you better buy from a trusted member.

For batteries you can talk to @M.Hboards @thisguyhere @Psychotiller I don’t recall if @longhairedboy makes custom packs too.

Good luck and stick around it is a fun crowd.

3 Likes

Cool cool I’m not going anywhere

1 Like

I do. It’s a lot of what i do.

and i can ship them anywhere.

10 Likes

His stuff is really just over prices diyeboards who is another piece of shit company.

1 Like

I don’t know if I would trust that @longhairedboy. It is something about is long hair that makes him look not trust worthy. I heard he sells neighborhood kids to fund his eskate parts.

1 Like

sssshh!! i have an NDA with the local dog food factory.

7 Likes

stop payment on a check only lasts 6 months… i know this because one time a photography client did this so i waited 6 months and then cashed it at their bank

3 Likes

@professor_shartsis You also need to block the name and variations of the name with the bank agent in case the vendor attempts to process this. This is on my Wells Fargo business account .It stays in place until you call back. If the vendor really wanted to process it that bad for 550 bucks then dispute it and wait 3 weeks. In my case my order was not processed and I took a screen shot with the timestamps in case I needed to prove my case.

1 Like