TorqueBoards Direct Drive Motor Kit

Except for yours obviously… you have the one set that doesn’t suck :eyes: everyone knows that :sweat_smile::joy:

3 Likes

I thought the first gen elofy dd doesn’t suck, newer iteration will shit the bed for no reason?

2 Likes

Why I oughta…

2 Likes

Been a cheap little champ for this slowpoke.

1 Like

If only their dd motor can isn’t that huge…My blue cag still has to stick with belt

1 Like

Does it make that sound with no wheel?

Honestly to me it kind of sounds like the kegel prongs slipping in the wheel core.

2 Likes

not sure what my issue is, may be a magnet issue, that is the video of what was going on. it was from the latest batch of 90 kv’s (am not sure if other kv’s are also included in that batch), didn’t even get 1 ride out of them :man_shrugging:

I sent them back to @torqueboards on nov 11th or 12th, have not heard back any progress besides they’ll get to it “ASAP” :roll_eyes: probably about to order boundmotors DD’s to try

2 Likes

@worldismine772 have you seen Esk8 supply’s DD 58KV 3000W was like 3 types of adapters to use and all for £270 with hanger.

I’ve heard Boundmotor’s one is a bit underpowered from reviews.

1 Like

Shouldn’t the esk8supply DDs be the same as the ones from boundmotors? Should all be from onewow, am i wrong?

1 Like

This would also be my suspicion. If they’re running off a budget ESC and 10s2-3p, that will also limit the performance.

what he says!

1 Like

Esk8supply / boundmotor / onsra / elofty… etc pretty much all esk8 brand has dd offer have the same source

4 Likes

The DDs are sourced From Onewow. My version from July 2020 have 2000 km on them so far. Except for the TB110 kegel pullies issue, I find these my favorite ride for speed, range and smoothness.

Did you try loosening that wheel a bit?

No. Loosening it just accelerated the wear.

Many riders I know are using cloudwheels with the abec pulleys and they are problem free on these onewow DDs. I bought mine from here, since they are local, warranty service has been excellent.

3 Likes

those look the same as boundmotors and may be way safer due to the single axle approach, so you know the axle won’t just fall off

and they’re only $359 @ https://boundmotor.com/product/direct-drive-motor-kit/

edit: just purchased a set, lets see if the wheels fall off this one or fail on initial test ride like my TB DD’s

will letchukno

5 Likes

Yes, they are all from the onewow factory.

2 Likes

Where the heck can i get that finish on a HAYA Deck?

2 Likes

You pay this guy -> Sender Skates Stuff and then wait a few months for your turn :wink:

3 Likes

Are the wheel adapters for the XL version the same as the normal version?

1 Like