Thoughts on Flipsky VX1

as far as i’ve read it, yes. FOC only.

1 Like

Yea FOC only for now :thinking:

I’ve tried it on my Flipsky 6354 motor and they worked well, just like sensored :+1:

1 Like

thanks! I’ll give it a shot :slight_smile:

Anyone knows when the VX1 starts vibrating due to low battery, what % is the remote in?

I went for a ride today and it slowly started to die on me, what’s nice is that it starts off as a slow vibration and then gradually becomes really quick as it lets you know when it’s gonna go out.

I opened my casing and the lipo is 500mah… sad.

2 Likes

It shuts off at below 2.8v but assuming its vibrating 30s - 2 minutes before shutoff it can’t be far off. 800/850mah battery upgrade was so good. Can’t remember even having a empty remote.

2 Likes

Sounds good, i might get a 850 mah soon.

Anyone got an aliexpress link for it?

1 Like

I got a 1000mah from here and fitted without drama

#Aliexpress £4.67 46%OFF | In the core 1000mAh 802540 3.7V lithium polymer battery 852540 scan code instrument speaker driving apparatus Rechargeable Li-io
https://a.aliexpress.com/_U4Kvp

3 Likes

I got ~10mins of slow vibrating.
And last 6 seconds of fast vibrating before dead. It startled me and felt like a time bomb XD

2 Likes

Lipos finally came so I took out the small one and replaced it.

4 Likes

Has anyone ever had their remote die while rolling up to the destination?

Vx1 started vibrating, I have learned this mean less than 4 min
I could have crossed the parkway to end it early but thought I could finish the lap.

I get 50ft away from the trail to my house, remote died. I coast perfectly just passed the trail, pick it up and carry it back through the woods. Quite the coincident, glad I went kinda fast there.

1 Like

Almost. It started vibrating 3km from home but luckily i had my powerbank with me.

It also broke once after dropping it from 50cm height into dirt 22km from home. Positive wire came loose, soldered it back and it worked again.

1 Like

Only 50cm… into dirt?! That sucks… must’ve been really loose. Even shaking it would probably have done it.

1 Like

More like 60-65cm (just measured the distance ^^)

I resoldered all wires to be sure.

1 Like

How long did they take to arrive? is this the same link from @AngryTrucker?

1 Like

@Linny would you post the link of the 1000mah lipo?, any way to get the correct meassurements. Does it fit perfectly ot with some difficulty?

Fit is perfect.

Here ya go, fits fine and does not touch the sides of the casing.

Man i haven’t touched my VX1 for almost 2 months after testing the Mini remote :confused:

1 Like

Yea me neither, the VX1 is good for it’s battery indicator and speed modes etc but personally i don’t like the thumbwheel, throw is too little.

lol, the throw extreme between the vx1 and vx2 is bonkers.

1 Like