The end of the FOCBOX Unity

I guess I didn’t mind losing a few dollars on each one as part of the efforts to rebuild the brand and establish myself. I was always focused on the bigger picture.

The main reason that we are not going to continue to sell Unitys is more related to the Raptor issues that we couldn’t agree to solve than the sales of the Unity.

10 Likes

@ducktaperules @BillGordon

I’ve been criticized pretty heavily for that article, many people thought it was “braindead”.

I’d be happy to do a more extensive collaboration article about the rise and fall of Enertion but I’d probably refrain from updating an old one that wasn’t well received.

10 Likes

Can you tell me more about this?

7 Likes

I was talking about the one you put together after the old forum went down the first time and we thought it was gone forever.

5 Likes

I’m not going to read the whole thread right now. I feel like I joined as a total newb when focboxes were all the rage. After a while there were the talks of the Unity’s conception… next thing I know I still feel like a newb, after them having been conceived to maunfactured and they are gone. I don’t even have enough time to really think about getting one before they are gone.

1 Like

Can someone tell me why don’t they keep manufacturing Unities if it’s such a great product with a lot of demand?

What’s keeping them from making money this way?

12 Likes

Distribution rights, money and probably nolonger able to support the logistics chain necessary to continue to produce and distribute the product at scale without someone buying them out entirely. There’s quite a bit more that goes into it than simply just cranking out another batch.

6 Likes

One way or another, we’ll do something along those lines. Thanks for the suggestion.

3 Likes

Paying employees while going bankrupt and drowning in lawsuits is probably kinda hard. I’m not an expert but at some point it all gets to be too much and giving up is the only way it seems

5 Likes

For what it’s worth, I’ve been told that eskate forums are worth a couple million dollars. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

To who?

Jason?

7 Likes

lol… so he claimed.

4 Likes

Ah. That makes more sense. I’d be happy to touch it up.

2 Likes

:relaxed: Lucky bill

1 Like

No need to rush it. We might benefit from letting a thick scab form first and waiting for it to fall off, timing-wise. That way, @tamatoa has something to eat for lunch as well.

13 Likes

I’ll touch anything. Ain’t too proud to beg.

1 Like

Our neoBOXv6 Dual will have switch inbuild and can handling 160-200A continous current for 12S. We release this after spring festival end of February for $249.99.

41 Likes

This is still online :face_with_monocle::man_shrugging:
@EnertionBoardsUSA is it a mistake?

2 Likes

enertion website is still up… I dont think this thread means anything anyhow. Enertion has been dead for while ?

1 Like