The end of the FOCBOX Unity

We will not be placing any further orders for FOCBOX Unitys.
They were always meant to be a stepping stone towards turning around the Raptor but we haven’t been able to come to deal with Enertion and we are running at a loss with the Unitys so we are pulling our resources out of the electric skateboard space and moving into another product segment within light electric vehicles.

Unfortunately this almost definitely means the end of Enertion (Australia) as I don’t think they have any other option but to declare insolvency. I’m sorry, we really did try to help Jason turn it around.

The good news is that I was told sales from our FOCBOX Unitys were able to give Enertion enough funds to clear all of their Unity back orders so thank you to everyone that purchased from Amazon.

Only 46 left in stock. 60 day warranty still stands with us, we aren’t going anywhere.

Kurt

67 Likes

Tell Jason we send our love!

21 Likes

Rip crazy lil’ orange things
Your mother, the OG focbox was waiting for you
Your father, the Raptor is fucking your mum

11 Likes

Hey man @EnertionBoardsUSA It was good while it lasted.

Thanks for getting me one that actually shipped within a week. Best of luck with your future endeavours.

18 Likes

Just had a brain wave why don’t you go and just make a good enertion

You already have the name tag

4 Likes

The ESC market will have a huge hole, let’s see which esc will come and gain the reputable mid range market.
Looking at torqueboard or neoboxes…
I’m also wondering how kaly, lacroix, and bioboards are going to supply their boards now. I know and saw that bioboard is making a prototype of their esc, but so many other brands are relying on focboxes.

15 Likes

I have to Say that @jeffwuneo work gives me a lot of hope in the neobox
Currently seems like the first really good product in that price range

I think just having someone who works in that industry full time And has a lot of esk8 knowledge really changes the vesc problem

10 Likes

I don’t think @Deodand @Blasto are done. Well at least I hope so.

24 Likes

At least you are upfront :slight_smile:
Good luck on your future journeys!

6 Likes

@EnertionBoardsUSA thanks for trying. Heartbreaking thread…

13 Likes

@Kellag that review unit almost ready?

9 Likes

Well there goes my plan of equipping oue boards with Unity’s :s

Ah well you tried and we are thankfull for that.

I am very hopefull for the Neobox and will probably steer in that direction.

12 Likes

Uh. Still not sure why anyone still cares about Enertion. Cool. Jason’s been around along time. But he’s also a guy that ripped a ton of good people. Fuck Enertion. Jason could’ve just stopped drinking and stayed away from the Internet and none of this would’ve ever happened.

25 Likes

Holy shit. Fuck all the sarcastic shit people have to say. Got my spare one ordered. Up until something new comes up I’ll be here riding my unities :metal:t3:

6 Likes

Order the remaining stock and let Klaus bring it to the EU :smiley: Saves you shipping and Import fees.

5 Likes

But then @Kellag would have never found the love of his life.
I am sure he has a little orange thing with eyes in his bed

4 Likes

It’s called my fuck-box

11 Likes

Unity was the Windows Vista of ESCs, some great ideas with poor execution.

8 Likes

It doesn’t exist, I love Jeff to bits too but it’s not good until it’s good.

13 Likes

Well if everybody starts buying stuff for me to finance that purchase then gladly haha

2 Likes