The end of the FOCBOX Unity

So that’s where they all went…

And here I was pondering if 3 was too many…

1 Like

That’s me. And it’s 20. That’s all they had left

5 Likes

Are you building a 40WD esk8?

17 Likes

ETank

4 Likes

I have a blown one he can pull apart

5 Likes

Ay Kev you have an account nice

3 Likes

Yeah! Right…at least I know if I need another I know who to hit up…lol

2 Likes

Ya for $800 a piece. I was going to get a back up after work. Not going to happen now smh

1 Like

@kevingraehl has a few of them for sale Hit him up

4 Likes

Not sure how accurate Amazon is but when it said 3 left I pulled the trigger on 1.

5 Likes

They are legit as far as I’m concerned. Let’s keep our fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t3:
Good luck brother

2 Likes

I have one in my Hummie and it’s been flawless. And I’m still running older firmware.

3 Likes

Never were so many panties bunched up as this thread…

2 Likes

@EnertionBoardsUSA Wow, you just sold $14000 of your last inventory under 6 hours .
tell us maybe you are thinking differently since this morning .

10 Likes

Does anyone have any dead on arrival unities they would be willing to sell.
I got sent one that didn’t power up.
I haven’t had the time or motivation to try to repair something i bought brand new, If someone has one that was dead and has had it replaced. Please let me know,
I’ve built a board around this esc and then to have it not work and now to not be able to purchase them.
Repairing a unit sounds like my only option

I’m blown away that they sold so quickly, but no I’m not going to reconsider.

I know new controllers are under development from other brands, hopefully they are on the market in time for summer builds.

22 Likes

If only Jason thought this rationally…

9 Likes

I have to know, you were losing money on this deal, but why didn’t you up the price on Amazon so you could’ve at least broke even? say sold them for $349 per unit or something?

6 Likes

Sorry to see you end your orders, but I hope you still find a way to bring components to the community. More options for remotes could be a welcome contribution. And you’ll likely want to create a new brand.

Don’t think that’ll happen.